Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Empty
PostSubject: CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle   CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:01 am

CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle 01-d10

New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal from Chicago. Proudly influenced by Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and of course Saxon.

To be released on November 25th, 2013 via Stormspell Records

Special X-mas sale $9.99, buy or die!

Listen to audio samples below:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle   CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 pm

I was so impressed by these guys when I came across them a few months back that I went and did the download from their bandcamp page after just a few seconds of hearing them. I am pretty pumped to get a physical copy as well. These guys write great songs and can honestly say that there is no filler tracks on this at all.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle   CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Sounds good!!! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle   CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:46 pm

I am going to bump this thread now that I have the CD.

It's a real solid album. Thunderkill is still my favourite track, but I'm getting into the other ones too. Maybe some tracks aren't quite as interesting as others, but you get a doze of real good classic sounding (think NWOBHM, maybe a bit of Motorhead even), HEAVY metal. It's cliched, but not pretentious. Not to be taken too serious either, just good music with the kind of escapism you sadly don't hear that often anymore in the songwriting of today's younger metal bands.

EDIT: one song is co-written by "Aldrich". I'm assuming it's not Doug though  CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle 395375 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle   CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle
Page 1 of 1