Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Rams beating the 49ers in overtime.

They came within 12 seconds of the second tie in 3 weeks. Great defensive struggle; if we didn't have a kicker who regularly hits 50+ yd field goals this would have been a loss.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:

They came within 12 seconds of the second tie in 3 weeks. Great defensive struggle; if we didn't have a kicker who regularly hits 50+ yd field goals this would have been a loss.

What was up with uniforms? They were quite colorful....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Eagles/Cowboys

SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 220px-Resident_evil_retribution_poster
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Throwback unis to celabrate the 75th anniversary of the franchise.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too

Same here. But this matchup sucks for me because I hate both teams. But since Vick isn't playing for the Eagles, I'm rooting for them.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too

I forgot to get the bag t put over my head...

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too

I needed one last week......
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too

It's nice to finally not need a bag. The Rams finally appear to be headed in the right direction; that travesty against the Jets a few weeks ago notwithstanding.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eagles/Cowboys

Yep, me too

It's nice to finally not need a bag. The Rams finally appear to be headed in the right direction; that travesty against the Jets a few weeks ago notwithstanding.

once we fire Reid we will be better...

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Throwback unis to celabrate the 75th anniversary of the franchise.

Thought so......
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

The mid-season finale of the Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Big Bang Theory
Fringe
Once Upon A Time
back to AYBS? I
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:30 am

Event Horizon (1997)
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 33_d_19614_0_EventHorizon

One of my "guilty pleasure" films. Tons of style and atmosphere help to cover up completely schizophrenic script cobbled together from lifting various scenes from countless horror films. Shows evidence of extensive post-production tinkering. Still highly entertaining.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:32 am

S.D. wrote:
Event Horizon (1997)
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 33_d_19614_0_EventHorizon

One of my "guilty pleasure" films. Tons of style and atmosphere help to cover up completely schizophrenic script cobbled together from lifting various scenes from countless horror films. Shows evidence of extensive post-production tinkering. Still highly entertaining.

Great flick. I've got the 2-DVD "Special Edition" of this movie with tons of bonus material.

You're right about "extensive post production tinkering" - Anderson's original cut of the movie was a half hour longer and had way more disturbing hell/gore/torture imagery in it but test audiences freaked out so the studio made him cut it down in order to get an "R" rating.

A few bits & pieces of the cut footage are included in the bonus stuff but unfortunately he sez the majority of it has been lost, so the odds of ever seeing a "director's cut" with those scenes restored are slim to none.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am

Watched the Steelers beat the Ravens and then the Walking Dead mid-season finale (which won't be back til February)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 am

Benson
All In The Family
Maude
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 am

Watched the season finale of 'Boardwalk Empire' with the old lady last night as we sipped hot cocoa laced with menthomint schnapps. Lotsa bloodshed and dead bodies piling up. In the episode, not in our living room.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Event Horizon (1997)

Great flick. I've got the 2-DVD "Special Edition" of this movie with tons of bonus material.

You're right about "extensive post production tinkering" - Anderson's original cut of the movie was a half hour longer and had way more disturbing hell/gore/torture imagery in it but test audiences freaked out so the studio made him cut it down in order to get an "R" rating.

A few bits & pieces of the cut footage are included in the bonus stuff but unfortunately he sez the majority of it has been lost, so the odds of ever seeing a "director's cut" with those scenes restored are slim to none.

I quite enjoy that movie too. Doesn't really bother me the torture and gore being toned down as that stuff doesn't interest me in the least (the only reason I've ever seen gory torture movies was because my best friend absolutly LOVED them-though I must admit to liking some gory stuff like Evil Dead, Hellraiser, and a few others).
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Watched Metal Mania on VH1 Classic earlier

Man DLR had an amazing bunch of musicians in his band after he bounced from VH

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Finished Gingerdead Man today. The funniest thing in the movie is that Gary Busey is the killer in the beginning who gets the chair and comes back to life as the title character. What's funny is that they tried to make the face of the Gingerdead Man look like Busey, complete with buck teeth.

Next up: Gingerdead Man II - The Passion Of The Crust

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Finished Gingerdead Man today. The funniest thing in the movie is that Gary Busey is the killer in the beginning who gets the chair and comes back to life as the title character. What's funny is that they tried to make the face of the Gingerdead Man look like Busey, complete with buck teeth.

Ok, this I got to see! Gary Busey is a maniac and always plays interesting characters.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Ok, this I got to see! Gary Busey is a maniac and always plays interesting characters.

He's only in it as a human for about 5 minutes; the rest of the time he's voicing the Gingerdead Man. If you can see it for free then go for it but trust me, unless you're a fan of crappy movies (like FF and me) you don't want to subject yourself to this movie. I thought it was a minor hoot but my guess is most normal people will think it really sucks. This would be a great film for MST3K to do a number on. Check out the trailer I posted on toward the end of the page before this one. That's all the good scenes in the flick.

I've read the 2nd one is actually better.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Robotech - The Macross Saga

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next