Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Batman: Under the Red Hood" (2010)

Intense animated "Batman" flick takes place five years after the death of Jason Todd (the second "Robin"), as a mysterious vigilante called The Red Hood is taking apart Gotham City's underworld, one murder at a time. While Batman tries to end the Hood's reign of terror and discover his identity, he learns that he should probably be careful what he wishes for.

Much grittier and more "adult" than even "Batman: The Animated Series" was (while "T.A.S." picked up where the Burton films left off, this one is definitely set in the ultra-violent Christopher Nolan-era Batman universe), with a cool "anime" look to it, this was simply a great Batman flick, period.

Holy crap, are all of these "DC Animated Universe" movies this good? I'm gonna have to check out more from this series.

All those DC Animated movies are all excellent, very cool and fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 am

Watched 'Arrow' which is cool series about the Green Arrow
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:10 am

Quote :

Obviously I got some catchin' up to do on these. I already reserved three other Batman animated flicks @ the library: "Gotham Knight," "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies" and "Mystery of the Batwoman".

I've been told that the Superman "Doomsday" flick is also worth a look, so I'm gonna have to see if I can get hold of that too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Obviously I got some catchin' up to do on these. I already reserved three other Batman animated flicks @ the library: "Gotham Knight," "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies" and "Mystery of the Batwoman".

I've been told that the Superman "Doomsday" flick is also worth a look, so I'm gonna have to see if I can get hold of that too.

The Wonder Woman cartoon is pretty cool and my 12 year old daughter loved it because Wonder Woman kicked so much ass, also check out the Justice League: Final Frontier ( I think that is what is called) where they do the cartoon and story line like a 50's type of comic book but it takes place around 1962.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 OneStepBeyond1
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:35 pm

The new episode of Parks and Recreation.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Parking Wars
Duck Dynasty
Red Dwarf Season VIII
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 am

Firefly

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 pm

exact33 wrote:
Firefly

headbanger
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Watched Death Race 2

Only made wonder what "Death Race" was about if the races started in 2 ? Oh well.

Loved the scene where "Dr. Slutenstein" gets slammed against the wall by her creation and his Mustang.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

SEC championship game
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Finished Rare Exports. Disappointed that we never get to actually see "Santa Claus". The Rare Exports shorts that are included on the disc as extras and that the movie is built on are actually better (and a lot funnier) than the movie.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 pm

SEC Championship game.

Damn. We get Notre Dame vs Alabama for the BCS championship. Maybe they'll both kill each other?

I'm almost glad I'm oncall the day of that game; maybe I'll be too busy to pay attention to a game between 2 teams I hate.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am

"Elektra" (2005)

Jennifer Garner reprises her role as Marvel Comics' female assassin in this spin-off from "Daredevil." This time she has to protect a young girl with very special powers from some very bad people.

This could've been a decent action flick but it spends way too much time on unnecessary flashbacks to Elektra's past, gives her mystical super powers that come and go depending on the whims of the story, and there are waaaaaaayyyyy too many cheesy CGI effects during fight scenes.

But hey, Garner looks good in Elektra's red catsuit and those enemy ninjas who instantly explode when killed were pretty cool.

Not as bad as I'd heard, but I've also seen way better.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am

House Of Frankenstein (1944) - a nice little Universal monster rally featuring Dracula,the Wolfman and Frankenstein's monster. It has a great cast that actually carries the mediocre script.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:06 pm

finished Red Dwarf and Newsradio
Men In Black 3
Law & Order
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Gingerdead Man

Good ol' Charles Band.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Watched 'Q & A' last night
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 pm

A few episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? followed by some of season 7 of How I Met Your Mother.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Firefly

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Are You Being Served? Volume 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next