Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Scorpion's disc...

Go down 
+9
mc666
krokus
Wargod
MetalGuy71
Tall Tyrion
journeyman
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

New Scorpion's disc... Empty
PostSubject: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:42 pm

Humainty Hour 1 is only $7.99 this week at Best Buy and it comes with a bonus track. I love first week deals 🤘

Also Heaven and Hell: Live From Radio City Music Hall and Queensryche: Sign of the Times, Best Of... are both $11.99 @ Best Buy. A good week for new tunes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:55 pm

They'll come not far from my home but the ticket are $70...! MAIDEN WAS CHEAPER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:35 pm

$7.99 is a damn good deal. Too bad I don't have any Best Buy stores close by.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 pm

is it worth it? is any of the New- scorpions material good? I like most of their early 80's late 70's stuff.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:09 pm

Quote :
Humainty Hour 1 is only $7.99 this week at Best Buy and it comes with a bonus track. I love first week deals

Thanks for the tip. After reading your post i popped over to Best Buy and bought the cd, just won't get it for 4 days. I can't wait. Love the scorpions. I have high hopes for the album.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:08 am

I have it. If you like the period from Lovedrive through Love at First Sting, plus Unbreakable, which was a return to that style IMO, you'll LOVE this one! It retains that same feel, but is a bit heavier than Unbreakable. Great disc.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:27 am

Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:31 am

he's buzz killington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 am

Hardly. Continuing conversations makes for a better forum. Starting new ones every time is rather pointless.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:10 am

What a nice surprise! I came into the office this morning and there sitting on my keyboard was a copy of the new Scorps from the record company. I look forward to listening to this as I drink my coffee, read e-mail, post here and generally space out till lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:08 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
What a nice surprise! I came into the office this morning and there sitting on my keyboard was a copy of the new Scorps from the record company. I look forward to listening to this as I drink my coffee, read e-mail, post here and generally space out till lunch.
Office? What do you do?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 am

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Office? What do you do?

Computer graphics at a major sporting arena in Philadelphia. I'm in the AV department and we get cd's sent to us from record companies, either to get some air-play during games or to hand out as prizes during the hockey or basketball season. Mostly I get crap stuff from new bands that the record companies are pushing, but there's also some worthwhile stuff from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:58 pm

Cool. Thought you had a job at a magazine or something. Interesting that labels send promos to that sort of an establishment.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Cool. Thought you had a job at a magazine or something. Interesting that labels send promos to that sort of an establishment.

It's an un-tapped resource. Think about it. 20,000 people coming to see a hockey game and we're playing music during the warm-ups, breaks in the game, intermissions. Perfect opportunity for the record companies to get some spins of their newest artists. I've brought in allot of music from home to play at the games as well. I've had friends attend games, then say to me, "Dude, I heard WASP at the game last night. Was that you?"

As far as the new Scorps goes, don't be surprised if the track "321" shows up during the warm-ups this season. Good tune. I'm on my 3rd spin of the disc and I like it. I'm a pretty casual fan of the Scorpions, but I've found myself tapping my foot along to the beat quite a few times without knowing it. I'd go out on a limb here and say that fans of the band will like this one. If you're not a fan to begin with, this probably won't change your opinion, but it seems pretty solid to me.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:44 pm

Quote :

Eyesore wrote:

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Heart-Of-Metal-f1/New-Scorpions-May-t583.htm

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Of-Unsound-Mind-f2/Please-Use-The-Search-Function-t1844.htm

I think he is new so I doubt he knew about an old post from Mar 21. so it's no big deal that he posted about new Scorpions cd! Sheeesh!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:25 pm

I just forgot that there was a "Scorpions New Album" thread from a while back. I just found that the new Scorps. disc was pretty cheap and in my excitement I started a new thread.

I also think and I may be wrong, but I think that people will not read a thread that has been on here for a few months. If I see a new topic title I'll look at it even if the title is about something I don't know. Does this make any sense? scratch

In the future though I will search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Quote :

Eyesore wrote:

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Heart-Of-Metal-f1/New-Scorpions-May-t583.htm

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Of-Unsound-Mind-f2/Please-Use-The-Search-Function-t1844.htm

I think he is new so I doubt he knew about an old post from Mar 21. so it's no big deal that he posted about new Scorpions cd! Sheeesh!

Wargod48
That's what the search function is for.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:20 pm

Quote :

Well maybe he never knew about it maybe let him know, in fact I never knew about it either but I doubt I'd use it anyway!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:47 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Quote :
Well maybe he never knew about it maybe let him know, in fact I never knew about it either but I doubt I'd use it anyway!

Wargod48
Well, he joined right before I joined. Every forum has a search function. When longtime forum members contemplate not posting anymore because of things like this (help would be appreciated, haha!), I think it's worthwhile pointing out that threads on the same subject have already been created. No one wants to continuously repeat themselves on the same subjects. Do a search, and if there's a thread already created, no matter how old, just bump it.

It actually makes for a better forum.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:35 am

Why are we fighting about this!? It's no big deal. I realized that I should have done a search. I will next time. Let's just let it die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:42 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Why are we fighting about this!? It's no big deal. I realized that I should have done a search. I will next time. Let's just let it die.
No one is fighting. =)
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Yeah were not fighting just getting everything straight!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:01 am

So to get us back on track...

What does everyone think of the new Scorps? I, for one, am really digging it. So much so in fact, it's making me want to investigate their back catalog past the greatest hits I own. There must be some other good music I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
So to get us back on track...

What does everyone think of the new Scorps? I, for one, am really digging it. So much so in fact, it's making me want to investigate their back catalog past the greatest hits I own. There must be some other good music I'm missing.

You have been missings all those increible albums by SCORPIONS??? You realy have to buy some of their classic albums brother.
Anyway, i like their new cd. After the first listening i didnt realy like it much because it sounded to modern but after some time i realy feld the SCORPIONS spirit in their new songs and now i love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion's disc...   New Scorpion's disc... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Scorpion's disc...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next