Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Myth Busters
Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Last night I watched the Kings and Devils game.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 am

"Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" (1999)

In his second spy-spoof adventure, Austin time travels back to 1969, where he hooks up with the uber-hot CIA babe Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham) and battles Dr. Evil on the moon to recover his stolen "mojo." Silly as hell but oh so much fun!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 am

tohostudios wrote:
Tokyo Gore Police

I watched that a few months back. Man, the Japanese come up with some strange stuff! lol!

Bought it and The Machine Girl at the same time. Still haven't gotten around to watching that one...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Tokyo Gore Police

I watched that a few months back. Man, the Japanese come up with some strange stuff! lol!

Bought it and The Machine Girl at the same time. Still haven't gotten around to watching that one...

This is about the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it. I have Machine Girl too and it's just as bizarre.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 am

Con Air

I still really love this movie. Like it more each time I see it. Just a cheesy fun action flick.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" (1999)

In his second spy-spoof adventure, Austin time travels back to 1969, where he hooks up with the uber-hot CIA babe Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham) and battles Dr. Evil on the moon to recover his stolen "mojo." Silly as hell but oh so much fun!!!

That movie made me fall in love with Heather. She is so damn irresistable in that movie.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Iron Man

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

X-Men animated series - Season 3
Jeopardy!
Metropolis Restored
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

Got a free rental from RedBox tonight, so I grabbed this... I simply couldn't resist....

"Abraham Lincoln Vs. Zombies" (2012)

The Asylum's pre-emptive bite (pun not intended) off of the upcoming "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" takes the Great Emancipator on a secret mission behind Confederate lines during the last days of the Civil War, only to find the enemy's fort overrun with the living dead. Notable figures such as General Stonewall Jackson, John Wilkes Booth, Teddy Roosevelt, and Pat Garrett join Honest Abe in the battle against the zombie uprising.

Historically accurate? Of course not. Funny as hell? You betcha.

Yeah, it's ridiculous, but y'know what? As Asylum movies go, this one actually isn't half bad. The dude playing Lincoln resists the urge to go campy and just plays it straight and stoic, and the period details certainly look old-timey enough. This may actually be The Asylum's most accomplished production yet. Of course, that's not saying much... but if you simply can't wait till the "real" Abraham Lincoln horror flick comes out, this is a decent time waster.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am

Animal House

The movie that never gets old.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 am

Saturday night I caught most of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. Missed the first half-hour, so I might have missed some important plot points.

As much as I enjoy a good monkey-themed movie, this one just didn't do it for me. The apes looked too cartoon-ish to me. And the end was weak. I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't seen it, but the explaination for the demise of the human race seemed sorta just tacked on at the last minute.

"Oh yea, the humans. Uh, ok. Yea, here's what happened to them, I guess".

Also watched the 2nd-to-the-last episode of the season for 'Mad Men'. Only one show left and they've dumped off 2 major characters. Interesting to see what the season cliff-hanger will be.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Finally watched Superbad. I just about died laughing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 pm

chewie wrote:

I was surprised how much I liked that one, considering I can't stand that emo awkward acting punk that starred in it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

We Bought a Zoo

chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
chewie wrote:

I was surprised how much I liked that one, considering I can't stand that emo awkward acting punk that starred in it.

McLovin made it all worth it!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

The Rise & Fall Of ECW

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Cold Case
WWE RAW (watching what I taped)
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 am

In a Dark Place
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Iron Man 2

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Eureka
CSI: Miami
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am

"Planet Terror" (2007)

Robert Rodriguez' half of the "Grindhouse" two-fer finds a little Texas town under attack from brain-eating zombie mutants. The townspeople must band together to survive, led by Rose McGowan as a one legged stripper who fights back against the evil with her newest prosthetic.

This hilarious homage to 70s exploitation cheese is just pure fun. Ya got boobs, ya got violence, ya got gore, ya got stuff blowin' up on a regular basis, what more do you need?

...and one legged or not, Rose McGowan has NEVER looked hotter than she did in this movie, before or since.

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Planetterror

Ohhh, YASS!

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

Planet Terror was the movie that finally beat Dead Alive as the goriest movie I've ever seen. Love it!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 am

tohostudios wrote:
Planet Terror was the movie that finally beat Dead Alive as the goriest movie I've ever seen. Love it!

Yeah, I wonder how many gallons of fake blood they went thru making "Planet Terror." The helicopter scene was brilliant. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Burn Notice - Season 4

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next