Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Nico wrote:
I Come in Peace (aka Dark Angel) (by far and away my favorite movie from that month)

Nice! Love that flick. That's gotta be one of the "explodiest" action films ever made. Whatever the budget for it was, they must've spent three quarters of it on TNT. Very Happy

Haha why do you think it's my favorite Dolph Lundgren movie? Yes, that film is a lot of fun. Btw, if you like a plethora of explosions in your movies, you should definitely check out this flick:

It's available in a 3-DVD set called Mercs featuring a bunch of obscure war action films in the vein of the Rambo and Missing in Action films. Unfortunately, a lot of the movies in the set are boring, some are decent, but Strike Commando is the only one that I think is really great.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

[quote="Fat Freddy"][quote="Nico"]
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nico wrote:
I Come in Peace (aka Dark Angel) (by far and away my favorite movie from that month)

Nice! Love that flick. That's gotta be one of the "explodiest" action films ever made. Whatever the budget for it was, they must've spent three quarters of it on TNT. Very Happy

Love that flick!!! "And you go in pieces!" I think I actually saw that one in the theater
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:29 pm

[quote="thejokeriv"][quote="Fat Freddy"]
Nico wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nico wrote:

Love that flick!!! "And you go in pieces!" I think I actually saw that one in the theater

Good to see some love for this movie as it's one of my favorites too. I like when his partner puts on a jacket and says, "Hey, it fits!" Dolph replies, "It should, it was mine when I was twelve." Sucks they never released this on DVD in America Sad .

Nevermind, found out it was released late last year. Must order this!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Sixers - Celtics playoffs

shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Loved the Fringe season finale.

Can't wait for the final season. Now that future episode "Letters of Transit" holds much more meaning.
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Saw Loudness, Warrant, & Ratt at the M3 Festival, broadcast live on HDnet last night

I was there! Loudness was one of the best bands at the festival! They had the biggest audience of all the bands on the second stage. Putting Loudness on the second stage was a mistake. They should have been on the main stage.

RATT was fun - they got a great crowd reaction. RATT had a terrible mix at first, it took them a while to fix it. Cavazo's amp wasn't working right and it took them 4 songs to figure it out.

The new singer for Warrant sounds so much like Jani Lane that it's almost scary. I only watched part of their set (wanted to see Uncle Tom's Cabin live). Left the main stage when Cherry Pie came on so I could get a good spot for Lynch Mob (they played the second stage)

Cool, man. Looked like a fun show. I don't know if it was HDnet or the cable co. but there were audio issues all day. There was virtually no crowd noise during most of sets. Funny thing about the broadcast- the never showed the Dokken set, they showed the ditz host MC-ing some games with the audience & then Judas Priest "Making of British Steel" video. You could hear them playing "Alone Again" during one of the games segments but they were never even mentioned. I would have loved to see Loudness! I was a big fan back in the day, saw them open for Crue on the Theater of Pain tour. Other than Akira, what original members are still in the band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:17 am

Bones - season finale. Damn good episode, quite the cliffhanger for next season!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Saw Loudness, Warrant, & Ratt at the M3 Festival, broadcast live on HDnet last night

I was there! Loudness was one of the best bands at the festival! They had the biggest audience of all the bands on the second stage. Putting Loudness on the second stage was a mistake. They should have been on the main stage.

RATT was fun - they got a great crowd reaction. RATT had a terrible mix at first, it took them a while to fix it. Cavazo's amp wasn't working right and it took them 4 songs to figure it out.

The new singer for Warrant sounds so much like Jani Lane that it's almost scary. I only watched part of their set (wanted to see Uncle Tom's Cabin live). Left the main stage when Cherry Pie came on so I could get a good spot for Lynch Mob (they played the second stage)

Cool, man. Looked like a fun show. I don't know if it was HDnet or the cable co. but there were audio issues all day. There was virtually no crowd noise during most of sets. Funny thing about the broadcast- the never showed the Dokken set, they showed the ditz host MC-ing some games with the audience & then Judas Priest "Making of British Steel" video. You could hear them playing "Alone Again" during one of the games segments but they were never even mentioned. I would have loved to see Loudness! I was a big fan back in the day, saw them open for Crue on the Theater of Pain tour. Other than Akira, what original members are still in the band?

Loudness - all original members except for the drummer. They sounded awesome! Second time I've seen them in the past few years. They played a new song from their next album (out in October) and the crowd went nuts! To a song they never heard! I DVR'd the broadcast and watched some of it and the audio sounded MUCH better in person. THe drums didn't sound right on the TV broadcast. Granted, they had some audio issues, but it sounded better in person. I noticed that about the crowd noise - they had the crowd mics right next to the speakers. I watched a bit of RATT and the crowd was much louder in person. I noticed you couldn't see the crowd on the lawn, which was packed. I also noticed they thankfully edited out Eddie Trunk's intros to the main stage bands.

I heard that Dokken didn't give permission for his set to be broadcast. I guess he knows he can't sing anymore. He was terrible. He was so bad it was embarrassing. His backing band was great, but he was bad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:02 am

Quote :
Loudness - all original members except for the drummer.

Well, you gotta give Munetaka Higuchi a pass for not being there, since he's currently busy being dead.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Well, you gotta give Munetaka Higuchi a pass for not being there, since he's currently busy being dead.

That I did not know...... may he RIP.... Much like RATT (since Juan returned), this is as close as the original line up that you will ever get!

The new guy with the Samurai haircut is awesome BTW
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

That I did not know...... may he RIP....

Yeah, he passed away two or three years ago. I believe he had stomach or liver cancer, I forget which. It was a bummer, that dude could pound some serious crap outta them drums...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:04 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Loudness - all original members except for the drummer. They sounded awesome! Second time I've seen them in the past few years. They played a new song from their next album (out in October) and the crowd went nuts! To a song they never heard!

ANOTHER new release ? I am so far behind on collecting their releases it's not funny but they're soooo expensive. I wish they could get a domestic distributor.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:07 am

007 wrote:

ANOTHER new release ? I am so far behind on collecting their releases it's not funny but they're soooo expensive. I wish they could get a domestic distributor.

I believe their new album is out in Japan already, but it's going to get a U.S. release this summer (I got a press release about it in my e-mail about a week ago)... the name of the label completely slips my mind tho (it was somebody I'd never heard of before)... I'll check to see if I still have that e-mail... if I didn't sh*t can it then I'll post the info.

*EDIT* Found the info on Blabbermouth... peep the new Loudness thread in the Metal section...

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:21 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

I believe their new album is out in Japan already, but it's going to get a U.S. release this summer (I got a press release about it in my e-mail about a week ago)... the name of the label completely slips my mind tho (it was somebody I'd never heard of before)... I'll check to see if I still have that e-mail... if I didn't sh*t can it then I'll post the info.

*EDIT* Found the info on Blabbermouth... peep the new Loudness thread in the Metal section...

Just caught it. Thanks !
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Predators 2010 - awsome saw it maybe 6x always njoy it
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Mick Taylor with the Les Paul Trio:
http://livestre.am/2Xtix

Check it Out!!!

iridiumlive on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free

Watch live streaming video from iridiumlive at livestream.com
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

The Bob Newhart Show and The Odd Couple
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:52 am

The Reaping
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:26 am

Sportscenter

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:33 am

Fact Or Faked:Paranormal Files
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:18 am

That Mitchell & Webb Look - seasons 1,2 and 3
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:46 am

2 episodes of Mythbusters

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

shamgar75 wrote:
Loved the Fringe season finale.

Can't wait for the final season. Now that future episode "Letters of Transit" holds much more meaning.

Agreed, fantastic show, I'm looking forward to next season.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Working through Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica. Every episode delivers an 'oh my God!' moment as they push closer to Earth. Awesome television!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Sutekh wrote:
Working through Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica. Every episode delivers an 'oh my God!' moment as they push closer to Earth. Awesome television!

I was a big fan of the whole series!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next