Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 am

Onto the final episodes of Band of Brothers and Battlestar Galactica over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 am

Iron Sky

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 am

'Snow White and the Huntsman', and I loved it, but then again, as far as I can tell, I'm also the only one on the Internet who has seen it and isn't a raging fairy tale Nazi or 1800's era chauvinist, so there you go.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 am

Two episodes of 'House'
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Hollywood Auction

jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

C.H.U.D.

One of my favorites. Always shocks me how tame it seems today.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:02 pm

jstate wrote:
C.H.U.D.

One of my favorites. Always shocks me how tame it seems today.

"Your guy's got a camera. MY guy's got a flamethrower!"

This evening with the young'ins:
"The Shaggy Dog" (2006)

21st Century update of the Disney classic, with Tim Allen as a dog-hating D.A. who gets in touch with his canine side after a bite from a mystic pooch. A pre-"Iron Man" Robert Downey Jr. (who probably wishes he could strike this from his resume) is the animal-testing bad guy.

Fun for kids, relatively painless for their parents.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
'Snow White and the Huntsman', and I loved it, but then again, as far as I can tell, I'm also the only one on the Internet who has seen it and isn't a raging fairy tale Nazi or 1800's era chauvinist, so there you go.

My plan this weekend was to mow the lawn Saturday morning and then go to the drive in (almost an hour drive one way) and see that movie with another. Unfortunatly, we had to work today and that plan was scraped. Might try next weekend but if it doesn't play with another movie I want to see, I'll just see it in a regular theater.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 am

Tokyo Gore Police

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 am

"Rest Stop" (2006)

Lame entry in the "stranded travelers vs. homicidal killer on a deserted road" genre (see: "Joy Ride," "Jeepers Creepers," "Wrong Turn," etc.) ...some OK gore but there are way too many plot holes and "WTF?" moments... this is one of those movies where five minutes in, you already hate the lead characters and say to yourself "Ooookay, these people are effin' idiots, and they deserve everything that's about to happen to them."

Ignore, delete, destroy. Fortunately I only paid a buck for this DVD.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 am

Psych
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 am

Hollywood Treasure
Eureka Season 5

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Rest Stop" (2006)

Lame entry in the "stranded travelers vs. homicidal killer on a deserted road" genre (see: "Joy Ride," "Jeepers Creepers," "Wrong Turn," etc.) ...some OK gore but there are way too many plot holes and "WTF?" moments... this is one of those movies where five minutes in, you already hate the lead characters and say to yourself "Ooookay, these people are effin' idiots, and they deserve everything that's about to happen to them."

And the "twist" ending really sucks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Brides Of Dracula- an okay Hammer film with Peter Cushing but......no Dracula. The vampire in this one is some foppish guy named Meenster or something.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Rest Stop" (2006)

Oh, and believe it or not, there are 2 sequels.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 pm

various nature shows on Natgeo Wild
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
various nature shows on Natgeo Wild

I can watch stuff like that all day; I'm a sucker for nature shows.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

007 wrote:
Brides Of Dracula- an okay Hammer film with Peter Cushing but......no Dracula. The vampire in this one is some foppish guy named Meenster or something.

Christopher Lee wasn't interested in reprising Dracula during that era, it wasn't until 1966 that he put the cape back on.

Brides Of Dracula is still pretty cool however, I also like the followup "The Kiss Of The Vampire" (aka Kiss Of Evil).

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, it sure did!

tohostudios wrote:
Oh, and believe it or not, there are 2 sequels.

Not surprised at all. I will definitely be avoiding them...

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Just re-watched the pilot episode of 'The X-Files' (on the "X-Files Revelations" compilation DVD I picked up yesterday)... loved that show back in the day but it's been years since I've seen it. It still holds up well, I have a feeling I"m gonna burn thru all 8 episodes on that DVD pretty quickly.

...and (sigh) I had almost forgotten how hot Gillian "Scully" Andersen was,especially when the show first started. Very Happy
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Scully3
Oh yes ma'am, Agent Scully. Show me your FBI badge and I'll tell you whatever you want.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Intouchables
Les Lyonnais
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

On Deadly Ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next