Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 pm

It could be worse. It could be one of the countless sequels where the dogs talk.

Today:

Law & Order-SVU
Benny Hill
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
It could be worse. It could be one of the countless sequels where the dogs talk.

Oh, believe me, I've seen my share of those too. My kids own "Snow Buddies," "Spooky Buddies," and "Santa Buddies." They make the earlier "Air Bud" movies look like Shakespeare. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Oh, believe me, I've seen my share of those too. My kids own "Snow Buddies," "Spooky Buddies," and "Santa Buddies." They make the earlier "Air Bud" movies look like Shakespeare. Very Happy

I guess the beauty of having no kids is being spared that drivel.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 am

As an antidote to "Air Bud: Golden Receiver"...

"PIRANHA" (1978)

Classic fishy B-flick from Roger Corman in which a horde of hungry piranhas escape from a secret Army testing lab into a Texas river, and immediately begin munching on the local population whilst a skip tracer and the local drunk try to stop them. Nothin' fancy here, just good ole fashioned action packed gory mayhem. This is one of the best "B's" of the '70s in my book.

Fun fact: Steven Spielberg hired director Joe Dante to do "Gremlins" on the strength of his work on this film, which he called "The best Jaws ripoff I've ever seen."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18917

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am

Believers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am

"Whip It" (2009)

Drew Barrymore's directorial debut is a quirky dramedy about a dorky Texas teenager (Ellen Page) who discovers a whole new side of herself when she joins a rough-and-tumble women's roller derby league. The trailers I'd seen promised something a bit more action packed and slap sticky, but I was entertained.

Extra props for Page's character owning a vintage Stryper t-shirt that becomes a major plot point, and for Juliette Lewis still being hot in a totally skanky way as Page's arch-rival from another derby team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Whip It" (2009)

Drew Barrymore's directorial debut is a quirky dramedy about a dorky Texas teenager (Ellen Page) who discovers a whole new side of herself when she joins a rough-and-tumble women's roller derby league. The trailers I'd seen promised something a bit more action packed and slap sticky, but I was entertained.

Extra props for Page's character owning a vintage Stryper t-shirt that becomes a major plot point, and for Juliette Lewis still being hot in a totally skanky way as Page's arch-rival from another derby team.

Whip It! is a very cool film, nicely done.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Burn Notice - SEason 4

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Attack The Block

(glow in the dark teeth????)

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28434

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Fb_jw2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

World's Dumbest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

MasterChef - Season 2

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 am

"The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" (2007)

Absorbing documentary set in the high pressure world of competitive classic arcade gaming (yes, there really is such a thing), focusing on the battle to set a new world record high score on Donkey Kong. The main players are Billy Mitchell, a smug prick with a mullet who's held the Donkey Kong record since the 1980s, and challenger Mike Wiebe, a middle school science teacher and family man who simply yearns to make his mark on the world somehow. Color commentary is provided by a variety of other major playas in the competitive video game world, i.e. a bunch of sad sack middle aged fanboys who have probably never seen a naked woman.

I swear this movie plays like one of Christopher Guest's mockumentaries ala "Best in Show" or "This Is Spinal Tap," but this is the real deal... these people actually exist. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll roll your eyes and say "Wow, I am *really* glad I don't live next door to *that* guy."

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 am

Transformers - Dark Side of the moon

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" (2007)

Absorbing documentary set in the high pressure world of competitive classic arcade gaming (yes, there really is such a thing), focusing on the battle to set a new world record high score on Donkey Kong. The main players are Billy Mitchell, a smug prick with a mullet who's held the Donkey Kong record since the 1980s, and challenger Mike Wiebe, a middle school science teacher and family man who simply yearns to make his mark on the world somehow. Color commentary is provided by a variety of other major playas in the competitive video game world, i.e. a bunch of sad sack middle aged fanboys who have probably never seen a naked woman.

I swear this movie plays like one of Christopher Guest's mockumentaries ala "Best in Show" or "This Is Spinal Tap," but this is the real deal... these people actually exist. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll roll your eyes and say "Wow, I am *really* glad I don't live next door to *that* guy."

I saw this a few years ago. It was great. That Mitchell guy is such a douche, but you can't turn away.

And staying on topic...
A few more episodes of, er, um 'Episodes' on Showtime.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Bait Car

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=18593
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40