Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best On-Stage Theatrics!

Go down 
+10
kmorg
Fat Freddy
caniplaywithmadness?
krokus
brontotex
the sentinel
KingPest
SideShowDisaSter
mc666
T-Roy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Best On-Stage Theatrics! Empty
PostSubject: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:39 pm

Whats your favorite metal, on-stage, theatrical moment?

Mine was Faith No More destroying the set on Saturday Night Live, back I think in 1989. It was awesome!🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:41 pm

When the chick from L7 pulled a bloody tampon from her cooch and threw it into the crowd. Hahaha. That's metal! Haha.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:54 pm

Ripper Owens shadow boxing onstage

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:55 pm

mc666 wrote:
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Eyesore wrote:
When the chick from L7 pulled a bloody tampon from her cooch and threw it into the crowd. Hahaha. That's metal! Haha.

I puked a little in my mouth after reading that....sick

Metal novice
Metal novice
KingPest

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:40 pm

mc666 wrote:

I see you beat me to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:11 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I puked a little in my mouth after reading that....sick
It's a true story, too. Haha. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:51 pm

Bruce Dickinson running around and waving the Union Jack flag while being chased by a 15 foot Eddie stands out.🤘
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:11 am

Lizzy Borden beating up Santa Claus with a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:26 am

One member of STRATOVARIUS pissing on TIMO TOLKKI from behind on stage in the south of Spain without him knowing it (he was drunk).
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:45 am

W.A.S.P. have had some moments. cutting the womens neck onstage at donnington one year was cool. i would have prefered not to see blackie in buttless chaps tho......
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:07 am

brontotex wrote:
Lizzy Borden beating up Santa Claus with a baseball bat.
now THATS metal!!!🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:39 pm

Alice Cooper put on the best stage show I have EVER seen when I saw him on the "HEY STOOPID" tour in 1991 (part of the "Operation Rock N Roll" package with Metal Church, Dangerous Toys, Judas Priest and Motorhead)... I wasn't a big Alice fan going in that night, but I walked out thinking "I gotta start buying some Alice Cooper stuff TOMORROW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:58 pm

SEARCH GG ALLIN. THE MOST SICK, DEPRAVED, INSANE, PERVERSE, REPULSIVE ROCK AND ROLLER EVER! I dare not mention the incomprehensible acts of depravity that GG would do
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:38 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:
SEARCH GG ALLIN. THE MOST SICK, DEPRAVED, INSANE, PERVERSE, REPULSIVE ROCK AND ROLLER EVER! I dare not mention the incomprehensible acts of depravity that GG would do

oh yea, GG was definitely in a class of his own... but would his stage antics make him a candidate for "BEST Stage Show?" Yikes. At least when GWAR flings poo into the audience, it's FAKE poo.
lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Anyone remember Rockb**ch? Shocked

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:12 am

kmorg wrote:

Mmmm, yea, I remember them... hot stuff!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Fisting on stage is hot ? Ok.. Very Happy:::::::::::::DDDD
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:07 am

Bombfood wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Fisting on stage is hot ? Ok.. Very Happy:::::::::::::DDDD

Well, you gotta admit, it's not something you see every day. lol!
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:49 pm

my choice isnt mindblowing but i do love it when all members of judas priest (except the drummer) do that "dance" of theirs. you know, swaying in unison to whatever song they're playing. like in metal gods off their live in london dvd with ripper-IMO he's got the goofiest, most uninspiring stage antics despite his awesome live voice.

oh yeah, whatever iron maiden's janick gers does while playing a tune is COOL. i love the guy, he's my onstage antics hero. whether dancing the polka or twirling around or whacking off his guitar, the guy rules.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:28 pm

chuck billy always playing air guitar with his mic stand. Paul stanley dancing. Ripper boxxing is a good one LOL.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 pm

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oadDFYo_TBI
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:17 am

Lol! that's awsome what were they spraying?
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:35 am

Water Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Alice Cooper put on the best stage show I have EVER seen when I saw him on the "HEY STOOPID" tour in 1991 (part of the "Operation Rock N Roll" package with Metal Church, Dangerous Toys, Judas Priest and Motorhead)... I wasn't a big Alice fan going in that night, but I walked out thinking "I gotta start buying some Alice Cooper stuff TOMORROW!"

I saw Alice on Brutal Planet Tour and the show was really outstanding.

I also liked when Rob Halford entered the stage with the Harley to do the encore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best On-Stage Theatrics!   Best On-Stage Theatrics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best On-Stage Theatrics!
Page 1 of 1