Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Empty
PostSubject: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 am

From the recent Faith No More reunion shows in Europe. Watch at about 2:40. I don't think he thought this one through very well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 am

Ouch! Isn't there usually a barricade fence right about there? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Ouch! Isn't there usually a barricade fence right about there? Laughing
Yeah, but maybe they thought the no crowd-surfing/stage-diving sign on the stage front would be enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 pm

That screech is amazing. Laughing very hard

I remember going to Ozzfest a couple years back. All the bands were pretty good, but I mainly went for Lordi. Well, after they came on and played a few songs, they finally got around to doing "Hard Rock Hallelujah", upon which the lead singer decided to do a stage dive. Anyway, I guess this huge Nordic dude falling from the sky wasn't exactly something the audience wanted to hold up and pass around. The whole crowd kinda parted, and the dude landed on my right foot. I was fine, but he looked kinda...not fine. Anyway, I helped him up and he went back on stage and finished the song. It was pretty funny at the time, but that had to be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 am

A Norwegian artist, named Mira Craig, hurt herself while leaping of the stage in Oslo. She couldn't see how far it was from the stage to the corwd, becasue it was dark. So just just hit the floor instead, breaking her arm, and smashin' her face a bit.

Slipknot's Sid Wilson climbed the rig one time, and leaped 5 or 6 meters, only to have the crowd bail on him, and hitting the ground instead, knockin' himself unconscious (sp?).

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Look at the guitarists reaction at 2 44, he's like OMFG!!! Pretty funny..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)   Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always Look Before You Leap (from the stage)
Page 1 of 1