Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who cusses the most on stage?

Go down 
+13
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
jstate
ultmetal
arttieTHE1manparty
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
sam
Thrasher73
skullsmasher
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Who cusses the most on stage? Empty
PostSubject: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 am

Ozzy?
Max Cavalera?
Phil Anselmo?
Steve Rowe?

Last edited by troublezone on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 am

Phil Anselmo.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 am

spectrefate wrote:
Phil Anselmo.

That's what i'd say too but it's a close one between him and Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:33 am

Phil and Ozzy are the only 2 that I've seen live, so I'd say Phil. Nowadays, Ozzy just like to say "Let's go f*ckin' CRA-ZEEEEE" over and over. Phil tends to rant and spout off about what a bad-a$$ he claims to be.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Phil and Ozzy are the only 2 that I've seen live, so I'd say Phil. Nowadays, Ozzy just like to say "Let's go f*ckin' CRA-ZEEEEE" over and over. Phil tends to rant and spout off about what a bad-a$$ he claims to be.

Exactly!!!

I saw Slipknot a couple weeks ago, they really seem to like to use them some "F" word too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am

Guess nobody here ever saw George Carlin in concert...

Cool
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:34 am

detuned wrote:
Guess nobody here ever saw George Carlin in concert...

Cool

Sure, but at least his profanity was seemingly to make a point. Who cusses the most on stage? 337331
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 am

I'd say Steve Rowe.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Max Cavelera, he only seems to know about eight different words and their variations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:01 pm

I'd say Phil out of that list but back when I saw Skid Row Sebastian used whole sentences that were cursing.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Phil Anselmo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Anyone who's heard any of Richard Pryor's old stand-up albums knows that while he was onstage he cursed more than everybody else in this thread combined. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:52 pm

Does the guy from Mortification really swear a lot onstage, or is it there for a joke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Jani Lane of Warrant used to cuss a lot!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Phil Anselmo.

No doubt! Rob and I went to Ozzfest one year and we counted how many times he used the word between two songs. OVER 40 in less than a minute of time. He actually made statement's like "fu@k you motherfu@king fu@kers! I am the fu@king new metal god." Moron!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Does the guy from Mortification really swear a lot onstage, or is it there for a joke?

Joke. Who cusses the most on stage? 82702

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Gotta be Phil. It actually becomes hysterically comical as Ult pointed out.

When I saw Warrant back in their heyday I was shocked how profane Jani was given the crowd was mostly made up of very young kids (and their parents) who were there for the ballad radio hits. It was funny to have this then Top 40 act frontman just casually dropping f bombs in his stage banter.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Blitz from Overkill does a good job cussing on stage!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod48

Yes. He does, but for some reason Blitz doesn't come off sounding like an idiot like Anselmo. Not sure why. Perhaps it's because Blitz has the NYC attitude.

angry

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:32 pm

When I first got into metallica and bought one of their live albums I was very surprised at how much they cursed in concert. Not that stopped me from listening to them or anything I was just surprised to hear so much. Obviously Guns N Roses as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Rick James
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod48

Yes. He does, but for some reason Blitz doesn't come off sounding like an idiot like Anselmo. Not sure why. Perhaps it's because Blitz has the NYC attitude.

angry

Blitz is, was, and always will be cooler than Phil Anselmo.

Besides, his stage patter is funny as hell. I love the bit on the WRECKING EVERYTHING live CD where he sez they finally decided to record a live album in Jersey cuz they were tired of hearing people ask, "What the f**k is up with f**king CLEVELAND, motherf**ker? Why don'cha do one at HOME, motherf**ker?" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Off this list, it's Phil

But both Sebastian Bach and Dee Snider were pretty bad back in the day.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 am

Schbopo wrote:
Rick James

lol! "It's a celebration, Charlie Murphy!"
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:56 am

Required Fields wrote:

insane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who cusses the most on stage?   Who cusses the most on stage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who cusses the most on stage?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next