Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition

Go down 
+12
Glenn Rogers
nevermore
kmorg
Dave the Boss
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
GrandNational
shamgar75
BillRoxx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 am

Picked this up as well. It looks like this is going to be a fine release.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 pm

This has been a really good seller and the bonus materials and T-Shirts are coming along KILLER!

Reason I update is I expect all the pre-sale picks and shirts to run out very soon!

So Don't wait to get in on this one if you want one (or two!)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I think there is a studio version of Time Crusaders on the first Rowe comp?

There is. It's the only place the song has ever appeared. It's good that it will finally appear on a proper Mortification album. It's a great song.

I thought that was just a studio demo...
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Too much Metal!.. Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 604261 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 am

This'll be out in February right? Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

And now for the Mortification Release Update...

We will be selling completely out of the Mortification Pre-Release versions with pick and T Shirt.

The response has been so good we are going to let this run another week or two before we take the pre-sale down.

So if you want the Tshirt and pick get one now. Once the pre sale is over we will run just enough quantity to cover ALL the pre-orders but there will not be ANY extras this time so get your orders in and placed before the pre-order comes down!

The T shirt is going to be REALLY cool, the front will be the new cover artwork and Scott (ultmetal) worked up a KILLER retro idea for the back of this shurt! You are going to love it!

The guitar pick is going to also be a very limited edition GOLD guitar pick!

Thank you all for the great response on this release. All pre-orders will be shipped by Valentines Day so if you pre-order now you will not only get the goodies but you will have it before the Feb 26th release date!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Man this 2 Disc set is coming out sweet! Artwork and booklet are top notch! (Thanks to ultmetal) Guitar Picks are cool and shirts are gonna rip!

This is going to be the last week to get the T Shirt and/or guitar pick packages!

Pre-sales are coming down next week and all pre-orders are shipping next week as well!

Thanks to those that pre-ordered! And if you still want one of these cool LIMITED DITION T-SHIRTS (Also designed by the one and only Ultmetal) get it now, we are making no more, when they are gone they are gone! Thanks to all who helped out with this!Front of the shirt has a full size 12" x 12" GOLD portrait of the full album cover and right here is the backside...

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 TShirtBackSide

Get ready as these Hit the streets by the end of next week!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:28 am

Can't wait to receive this package!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm chomping at the bit as well.....

I never heard the original so this should be a killer package.....

Hey Bill too late now, but have you ever thought of having those first 100 numbered???

That would be very cool as well...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 am

Can't wait to get my copy!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 am

Received my copy in the mail. Looks like all copies will be in the mail and to everyone before the actual release date! Sweet. Came with a gold Mortification guitar pick.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 am

well, i am gettin really excited now! means mine is on the way!!!! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_cheers Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 445525 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 am

I think the pre-orders ship this coming Friday. I have an advance copy.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

yea...doing the artwork...i suppose one is entitled to VIP from bafford! lol! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm

I already have this album (the 2000 version). So I won't be buying it again.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I already have this album (the 2000 version). So I won't be buying it again.

The new one has bonus tracks and a DVD of a complete live show from 1990.

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

This package is well worth it. The art is kick-butt, the tunes are kick-butt and being a concert DVD fanatic like I am, the second disc is great!

Thanks to Steve, Bill and Scott for bringing this to the Morty fans!

*note* I have no vested interest in this release, so my opinion is authentic*
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 pm

I hate living on the other side of the pond Sad

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:12 pm

kmorg wrote:
I hate living on the other side of the pond Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_sad

hey kurt,start swimming! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 84826
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I hate living on the other side of the pond Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_sad

hey kurt,start swimming! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 84826

I'd probably have it faster then....... lol!

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

just to make you feel better..i havent gotten mine yet and it hits me right before it crosses the atlantic ocean! so...i am waiting w/ baited breath too! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am

Anyone get the t-shirt yet? Wondering how they came out.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 am

I'm glad Roxx changed the artwork. I never liked that drunken bird on the original. I might get the new t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

hey scott,bill assures me that i should get mine today or tomorrow..i will definately let you know..your artwork assured me that if i was going to buy this set...i had to have a tshirt! proud support of Ultmetal artwork..Ultimatum and Steve Rowe and of course,Mortification!!! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 591800 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 320592 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 911681
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3