Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition

Go down 
+12
Glenn Rogers
nevermore
kmorg
Dave the Boss
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
GrandNational
shamgar75
BillRoxx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 21_12_02_2009_6_51_44_BreakTheCurse

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 am

ultmetal wrote:
We wanted it to be included, but Steve rejected the song being included because he doesn't like the lyrics.

Why?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 am

I don't know. That's all he said.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
hey! kurt! glad i caught you,dude! hope you had a great birthday and gods blessings on your special day!!! that said..whos going to be buying you the mort for a gift? just askin! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Lol

Thanks. I don't think anyone is buying me that CD. So I'll do as I always do, I buy it myself! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Pre-ordered the ultra-big-extra-gold-platinum-with-cherries-on-package!

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:46 pm

yea,agreeing kurt..my family so dispising my listening choices..so,merry christmas to me.i swear i should just hand scott my checkbook! lol! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm

kmorg wrote:

Don't the cherries mess up you CD player? \'arry \'eadbanger

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

kmorg wrote:

Those aren't cherries....ever heard of Lamb Fries?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I never had a problem with the old cover, so it still looks good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Great offer but to be honest I dislike the Roxx store, I wanted to order both package 1 & 2, actualy I wanted to order 2 copies of edition #2 and 1 of #1, but add anything to the cart only the one you pick, so I'm not going to sit around and do 3 different transactions.

Is there any reason that a buyer can't add or update the cart ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Locky wrote:
Great offer but to be honest I dislike the Roxx store, I wanted to order both package 1 & 2, actualy I wanted to order 2 copies of edition #2 and 1 of #1, but add anything to the cart only the one you pick, so I'm not going to sit around and do 3 different transactions.

Is there any reason that a buyer can't add or update the cart ?

Because the Paypal buttons are "Buy Now" and not "Add To Cart" buttons. I unfortunately have no control over the buttons, I just upload the code.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Because the Paypal buttons are "Buy Now" and not "Add To Cart" buttons. I unfortunately have no control over the buttons, I just upload the code.

explains Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 604261 , right I'm off to purchase. Pity the guys don't have it corrected.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:32 pm

[quote="Troublezone"]
Metallic Blaze wrote:
I always thought that raven album cover was pretty killer.

The eyes/face look silly to me like it was smoking dope. Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_lol

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Break+The+Curse+1990+(2)[/q uo
LOL!!! It does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm

[quote="Glenn Rogers"]
Troublezone wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
I always thought that raven album cover was pretty killer.

The eyes/face look silly to me like it was smoking dope. Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_lol

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Break+The+Curse+1990+(2)[/q uo
LOL!!! It does.

Haha! yeah man it does. I dig the original though, I hope they dont change it too much.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Stender wrote:
I dig the original though, I hope they dont change it too much.

Did you see Ultmetal's last post?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Stender wrote:
I dig the original though, I hope they dont change it too much.

Did you see Ultmetal's last post?

Never mind then....
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Locky - We fixed the buttons!

I am just a blonde sometimes and didn't realize the difference Smile

My humblest apologies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

excuuuuuuuuuuse me with the blonde jokes,bill! i take serious offense to that! lol! just kidding! when will this be sent out?? merry christmas to me!! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 253444
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Pre-ordered my copy!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm

I want to make my order. Bit I don't know how good is the shirt. I already own a fake shirt from this album and it is very kick ass
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

The shirt will be distinct to this release. It will have the cover on the front, in the Gold like above, and a Mortification logo along with the 1990 - 2010 20th Anniversary on the back.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 am

sounds great,ult! i am gettin excited!!! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 778825 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 25679
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

No, and I'm positive that I have no need to know so either! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_lol

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm

kmorg wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

No, and I'm positive that I have no need to know so either! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_lol

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Turkey-testicles
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 am

This is turning in to one of our best sellers!

If you want in on the pre order do it quick before they are gone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next