Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition

Go down 
+12
Glenn Rogers
nevermore
kmorg
Dave the Boss
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
GrandNational
shamgar75
BillRoxx
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Empty
PostSubject: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

The press releases are going out all over tomorrow with full track listing but wanted to give my favorite 3 boards (you can figure it out) A special early sneak peek...

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Mort-PressRelease_small

Last edited by BillRoxx on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm

VERY VERY COOL STUFF - thanks Bill!

Gonna order mine ASAP!

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 11840 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 11840
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

The bonus tracks and shirt are worth the price alone! This is going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 am

Bill, you are doing some really cool things. You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 am

I hope the artwork will not have that dopey raven like the original release. Other than that... cool!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 am

I always thought that raven album cover was pretty killer.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I always thought that raven album cover was pretty killer.

The eyes/face look silly to me like it was smoking dope. Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_lol

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Break+The+Curse+1990+(2)
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 am

Troublezone wrote:
I hope the artwork will not have that dopey raven like the original release. Other than that... cool!

The store section says it'll have a different artwork. Interested to see what it looks like myself.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:05 am

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

The store section says it'll have a different artwork. Interested to see what it looks like myself.

I hope it's something old school amd mean like the s/t cover.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 am

i didnt realize the noah ep was hard to find.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 am

It will have the Raven on it at Steve's request, but it will be altered from the original art.

The DVD is cool as well. This is live material that has never been released before. I'm also glad to see that someone is FINALLY releasing the studio version of Time Crusaders.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 am

and the little metal morty fan aka Ultimatum's worse nightmare! lol! kidding scott! she can hardly type! drooling all over her puter! wow! bill,you gave me no clue this was on this set! took my breath away when i read it! of course you know w/o question i want this!!!! congrats for a very very well done project!!! i know this is going to be sooo sought after! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 320592 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 911681 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 25679 Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_cheers Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 778825
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am

Wow, that's great! I'm definitely gonna get myself a copy of this! Will this be out around the same time as the The Sacrificed album?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 pm

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

hey! kurt! glad i caught you,dude! hope you had a great birthday and gods blessings on your special day!!! that said..whos going to be buying you the mort for a gift? just askin! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Lol

Last edited by jerseyultifan+ on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

i am going to get this one as well..

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:36 pm

I'll be getting this too. I'm interested to see the live DVD with Morty doing old Lightforce songs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

I'll have to get a copy of this.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:32 pm

I think there is a studio version of Time Crusaders on the first Rowe comp?

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 pm

exact33 wrote:

There is. It's the only place the song has ever appeared. It's good that it will finally appear on a proper Mortification album. It's a great song.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 pm

ordered! merry christmas to me! thanks bill and mort and of course,steve! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 591800
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:
exact33 wrote:

There is. It's the only place the song has ever appeared. It's good that it will finally appear on a proper Mortification album. It's a great song.

Wonder why Butchered Mutilation was left out as it was a bonus track on the 1994 Nuclear Blast release.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

We wanted it to be included, but Steve rejected the song being included because he doesn't like the lyrics.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 pm

ultmetal wrote:
We wanted it to be included, but Steve rejected the song being included because he doesn't like the lyrics.

Interesting. Wonder how many other songs from the past bother Steve now.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 am

Just pre-ordered it! Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition   Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next