Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?

Go down 
+17
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
sam
Fat Freddy
SlaytanicPOWER
jstate
Svengo
Required Fields
nevermore
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
mc666
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
Stender
akeldama
XYZ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Not sure about people I went to school with, but I am sure someone has been to jail. I did have to get my brother out if jail once - they arrested him for public drunkeness.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:11 pm

I have a lifelong friend to this very day, met on the playground in kidnergarden. His story is this. He received a ticket from an officer of one of the local law enforcement agencies near where we grew up and was pretty vocal at the time of getting a raw deal. Well some 14 hours later in the a.m hours, he was driving around a blind curve on one of the canyon roads and struck somebody on a motorcycle parked with no lights on in the middle of the road, killing them. It was the officer who gave him the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I forgot to add that a guy I went to school with is currently in court on a manslaughter charge. He was a soldier who accidentally shot one of his own men, who eventually died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm

A guy I knew was convicted of molesting his wife's niece, although I have my doubts about his guilt.

Another friend (my best friend in Jr. high and HS in fact) has probably done time as well, although I have not had contact with him for many years, so I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Two that I can think of...

While I was in high school a guy in my class got arrested for stealing car stereos out of cars in his neighborhood. Supposedly he had several dozen of them stashed away in his garage when he got busted. he went away for a while, then a year or so later my buddy and I bumped into him at the mall. He happened to be carrying a car stereo in his hand. My buddy asked him "Hey, is that your stereo?" He grinned and said, "It's somebody's. Haha." When he said "See ya later guys," my buddy replied, "Yeah, probably on the post office wall." Laughing

Then about ten years ago a guy who was in my brother's high school class (and who lived only a few blocks from us) went to jail after he arranged to have sex with an underage girl in Wisconsin (!) over the internet. He set up a meeting with her, flew out to Wisconsin, did the deed, flew home, the girl told her parents what happened and the cops were at his house before he even got home. The kid was always strange so I wasn't really surprised. Even my Mom said "I always KNEW there was something wrong with that kid"

Did he... have a seat over there?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm

James B. wrote:
I have a lifelong friend to this very day, met on the playground in kidnergarden. His story is this. He received a ticket from an officer of one of the local law enforcement agencies near where we grew up and was pretty vocal at the time of getting a raw deal. Well some 14 hours later in the a.m hours, he was driving around a blind curve on one of the canyon roads and struck somebody on a motorcycle parked with no lights on in the middle of the road, killing them. It was the officer who gave him the ticket.

So what happened tp your friend?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

So what happened tp your friend?

He got the crap beat out of him everyday while in jail on the elevator
and ended up doing a good chunk of change in state prison. A total freak accident with circumstances that made it look like pre-meditated murder, crazy stuff.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 pm

A guy who was on my wrestling team until he was kicked off ended up going to jail for either drug possesion or underage drinking (I can't remember which). After I graduated, I found out from my best friend (who was one year behind me) that the guy hung himself in jail.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2