Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?

Go down 
+17
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
sam
Fat Freddy
SlaytanicPOWER
jstate
Svengo
Required Fields
nevermore
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
mc666
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
Stender
akeldama
XYZ
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 am

I went to school with a guy back in junior high that appeared in the Phoenix news recently. Apparently, he videotaped himself raping some chick and also had a huge cult following online doing God-knows-what.

Here's the story and pic:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/06/02/20090602abrk-webassault0602.html

Any of your friends end up in trouble with the law?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:59 am

Yup, a guy I was friends with in H.S. was sent to prison for raping some little girl or girls a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:09 am

A kid I knew since first grade stuck the barrel of a shotgun in the window of a truck owned by two brothers that also went to my school while they were inside the cab drinking getting ready to leave a party. The two kids had beat the smurf poo out of him earliar in the week and I guess he thought he'd get revenge or something. Luckily, they just got sprayed a little by birdshot and were not hurt very badily. I remember being inside the house and hearing 2 or 3 shots go off. Marcus, the kid blasting away is in a juvenile center now I think.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:33 am

A younger brother of one of my best friends in high school took a drunken potshot with a pistol and happened to hit the guy right in the head. It was from a distance, an unlucky shot. The guy didn't die, but I'm not sure how it all turned out. It's really a tragic story as the kid who did the shooting had been bullied his whole life, and was actually a pretty nice guy underneath it all.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 am

xyz wrote:
I went to school with a guy back in junior high that appeared in the Phoenix news recently. Apparently, he videotaped himself raping some chick and also had a huge cult following online doing God-knows-what.

Here's the story and pic:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/06/02/20090602abrk-webassault0602.html

Any of your friends end up in trouble with the law?

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? PHP4A25B3FFCAD1F

He has that serial killer look.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:30 am

my brother is currently serving time for check forgery. they were my checks.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 am

mc666 wrote:

Damn, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 am

SpectreFate wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Damn, that sucks.

No kiddin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

One of my best friends from school found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, he went over to confront her and her new "squeeze" at the guys house...he was met at the front door with a double-barreled shotgun...he got both barrels in the chest and ended up blown off the porch into the yard.

The DA ended up dropping the charges against the boyfriend...my friend was buried in a closed casket.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 am

Not to my knowledge, but there's still time. There was plenty of degenerates in my high-school.

My dad, on the other hand, had a childhood friend that hired a drug-addict to kill his wife and make it look like a robbery gone wrong. The guy broke into the house and shot her in the head, but she survived. Both men went to prison. I'm not sure about the shooter, but my dad's friend served his time and eventually got out.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

detuned wrote:
One of my best friends from school found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, he went over to confront her and her new "squeeze" at the guys house...he was met at the front door with a double-barreled shotgun...he got both barrels in the chest and ended up blown off the porch into the yard.

The DA ended up dropping the charges against the boyfriend...my friend was buried in a closed casket.

That is smurfing bs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:33 am

I didn't go to school with him, but I'd bet my good friend DeathCult has behind bars once or twice. crazy happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:34 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I didn't go to school with him, but I'd bet my good friend DeathCult has behind bars once or twice. crazy happy

Laughing Hey, youre right! But they can never hold me for long!

Ill bet youve been there a few times too, Ive seen you in action
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

This guy I went to school with was high on meth, broke into a house to rob it, and tried to rape the homeowner who was a very elderly lady.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Some guy I went to school with was arrested for having shot a woman in the eye (she survived) a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm

I unfortunately can think of several people I went to school with for long periods of time who are now in the state penn or dead because of breaking the law one way or another.

The one that first comes to mind was a guy who I went to school with from elementary through high school so I knew him really well. A few years after graduation he killed one set of grandparents, took all of their valuables, and stole their car. He then sold all the stuff for drugs and led the cops on a pretty long chase before being found half dead in a crack house.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm

A kid I went to grade school with is now serving life for first degree murder. The weird thing was as kids he was the anti-bully always looking out for the kids being picked on. He was a guard in a county jail and one night him and another guard blasted a guy brought in for drunk driving over seventy times with a pipe. A real sick crime.

A good friend from high school served some time in the nineties for distribution.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 pm

DEATH PENALTY!

I don't care if you fry em, hang em, poison em, gas em, or shoot his @$$ to pieces.

I simply have no tolerance for rapists. They are about as Cowardly of scum as it gets.

Fortunately I don't keep up with some of my former classmates to know if they have a record.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Two that I can think of...

While I was in high school a guy in my class got arrested for stealing car stereos out of cars in his neighborhood. Supposedly he had several dozen of them stashed away in his garage when he got busted. he went away for a while, then a year or so later my buddy and I bumped into him at the mall. He happened to be carrying a car stereo in his hand. My buddy asked him "Hey, is that your stereo?" He grinned and said, "It's somebody's. Haha." When he said "See ya later guys," my buddy replied, "Yeah, probably on the post office wall." Laughing

Then about ten years ago a guy who was in my brother's high school class (and who lived only a few blocks from us) went to jail after he arranged to have sex with an underage girl in Wisconsin (!) over the internet. He set up a meeting with her, flew out to Wisconsin, did the deed, flew home, the girl told her parents what happened and the cops were at his house before he even got home. The kid was always strange so I wasn't really surprised. Even my Mom said "I always KNEW there was something wrong with that kid"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

I'm sure I'll definitely see some more friends on the news or in the post office in the years to come. Some of them were complete idiots.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:56 am

seems like you all know many rapists.

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 am

I have a feeling many of you didn't go to the best schools.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 am

mc666 wrote:
seems like you all know many rapists.

sam wrote:
I have a feeling many of you didn't go to the best schools.

Not rapists, just a lot of potheads and drunks. and probably one psychopath. Hopefully, they'll out grow it all and mature a little bit.

I went to a really good school; it's just that some of the people that went there were idiotic beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 am

Dude I went to HS with, and later worked with for a couple weeks (he ended up getting fired) was going through a divorce. We weren't what you'd call close friends, more a general 'we knew each other and were somewhat friendly' (never hung out or anything). Divorce must have messed him up bad cause he got hammered at a local bar, got mouthy, had the cops called on him. He ended up jumping into one of the cop cars and tried to run some of the officers over. They shot him dead.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Hell, I know less people throughout my life [especially school] that DIDN'T go to jail at some point. No lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?   Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Had A Guy You Went To School With Get In Trouble With The Law?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next