Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption

Go down 
+14
manny
mc666
Troublezone
Svengo
sheets
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
papias
kmorg
DeathCult
akeldama
XYZ
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which do you prefer?
The Green Mile
Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
The Shawshank Redemption
Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 77% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:43 am

Shawshank... by a green mile.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:46 am

Shawshank was a better film, better cast and better director. Green Mile was also very good but nowhere near as good as Shawshank.

Last edited by manny on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Wow, I thought the results would be a little more even.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Shawshank is one of the best movies ever IMO. While Green Mile was up there and moved me to tears, it doesn't quite reach that level Shawshank did.

Quote :
Ive read just about every King book from Carrie up through Dreamcatcher I think it was. IT is still my favorite of his though.

Haven't read enough of his books to say which is more prefered but I really loved Bag Of Bones which I believe would make a good movie. That book is definatly one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 am

Ive read some of King's books, my fav is the short story Rita Heyworth & The Shawshank Redemption

both are good movies though

Also Gunslinger was good too
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 am

manny wrote:
Shawshank was a better film, better cast and better director. Green Mile was also very good but nowhere near as good as Shawshank.

Actually, it's the same director: Frank Darabont.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 am

I voted for Shawshank
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Green mile.Cause I need ya to give me ya hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption   Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Masterpieces - The Green Mile VS The Shawshank Redemption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2