Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veni Domine - Tongues

Go down 
+4
SAHB Healer
Svengo
ultmetal
candlemass
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Veni Domine - Tongues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Domine - Tongues   Veni Domine - Tongues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
7thSecond wrote:
..y

Hmmm... didn't work for me.

I don't know what crazy, outerspace keyboard Kmorg is using, but if you hold down the ALT key and type the numbers 148 on the numeric keypad, you get this symbol ö. Perfect for typing Motörhead. Or Mötley Crue. Or even Löwenbrau.

Google around. Holding down the ALT key while typing different number codes will give you all sorts of wacky symbols.

.... or you could use the ¨ key Razz Laughing

Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Veni Domine - Tongues   Veni Domine - Tongues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:48 pm

kmorg wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
7thSecond wrote:
..y

I don't know what crazy, outerspace keyboard Kmorg is using, but if you hold down the ALT key and type the numbers 148 on the numeric keypad, you get this symbol ö. Perfect for typing Motörhead. Or Mötley Crue. Or even Löwenbrau.

Google around. Holding down the ALT key while typing different number codes will give you all sorts of wacky symbols.

.... or you could use the ¨ key Razz Laughing
My keyboard doesn't seem to have that key. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Veni Domine - Tongues   Veni Domine - Tongues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
7thSecond wrote:
..y

ö Hey that worked for the o's anyway. Thanks.

Just tried it on my iTunes library and it doesn't work there for some reason. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veni Domine - Tongues   Veni Domine - Tongues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veni Domine - Tongues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2