Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

veni domine is back

Go down 
+5
Sutekh
bgsully
ultmetal
Orion Crystal Ice
powermacho
9 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

veni domine is back Empty
PostSubject: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:11 am

out of what i read The prog metal band is back after a hiatus of a couple of years and are ready to sound like their first releases, including the vocals. They are signed with massacre records, and they can't get their early releases re-released due to problems with the company who owns the rights, so they are moving on

"Gotta agree with with the salespitch on this site!!  Have godd week friends!

MAY 21ST, 2014 RELEASE: The band turns 27 years old on April 1st, 2014! With their last release being "Tongues" some years back, "Veni Domine" is BACK with a full frontal wall of technicality, orchestration, HUGE GUITAR and haunting ivories behind blasting, well produced drums! I really don't think ANYONE will dislike this AMAZING GERMAN IMPORT release! Lastly, if you liked Geoff Tate in the earlier years, THE VOICE on this one will simply make you REMEMBER what "Veni Domine" sounds like. It's just been TOO MANY YEARS since they've been away! Welcome back friends! 2014 GERMANY RELEASE

http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12896"

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:19 am

whoa, good song.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
whoa, good song.
im exited that the band wants the vocals to sound like their early albums, that queensryche vocal type
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Great! Another band I dig back at it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:44 am

Great news!!!
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Awesome. Looking forward to more, particularly if it harks back to their origins.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:00 pm

I heard the full album today—a very nice release from a great band.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:53 pm

glassprison wrote:
I heard the full album today—a very nice release from a great band.

nice. They lost for me for awhile but the last sound clips are very promising.

metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Funny, I was just thinking about them the other day. They were a big part of a phase where I just dug through obscure music on youtube.
Now if we could just get a Detritus reunion, I'll be golden.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:41 pm

I should add that I'm not sure about this being a return to the style of the first albums though: it has been probably five or six years since I've listened to any if their earlier material so I'll be curious to hear what others think on that score.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:29 pm

I pulled out Fall Babylon Fall and it is a very good album.

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:48 am

ok so for the people that live on the United States what website are you guys using to order the album?

So far I can only find cdinsane to be the only one place to get it, but they charge to much money for the import
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:17 pm

powermacho wrote:
ok so for the people that live on the United States what website are you guys using to order the album?

So far I can only find cdinsane to be the only one place to get it, but they charge to much money for the import

amazon has it for $16.

http://www.amazon.com/Light-Veni-Domine/dp/B00I8ACRPK/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_aud?ie=UTF8&qid=1400357785&sr=8-1&keywords=veni+domine+light

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:08 am

thanks for the update. Recently cdinsane was the only place to order. I just did my pre-order thanks bro
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Super excited about this!
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:08 am

And just like that....it's over. They announced on September 20 (via their facebook page) that they were calling it quits after 27 years. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: veni domine is back   veni domine is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

veni domine is back
Page 1 of 1