Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Swine Flu Virus"

Go down 
+16
kmorg
XYZ
Leatherface
sam
GrandNational
Stender
Required Fields
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
stepcousin
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
INVADERS
candlemass
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

"Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 pm

"Swine Flu, there's nothing you can do;
Swine Flu, is gonna infect you!"

Well, I got the chorus....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

candlemass wrote:
"Swine Flu, there's nothing you can do;
Swine Flu, is gonna infect you!"

Well, I got the chorus....

Laughing very hard

First verse....

When you're feeling really poopy
and your eyes are wet and droopy

You know what ya got....

You got....SWINE FLU!

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Megadeth's currently writing their next record. I'm sure MegaDave could put some kind of political spin on Swine Flu.

Maybe it was created and released from a secret underground military base that houses UFO's (where the virus originated) in order to provide government contracts to pharmaceutical companies and thin out the population? Sounds like a song to me.

Why is it that worldwide over 2 million people die of the disease tuberculosis, but as soon as some new virus is out, the fear mongering propaganda machine that is the US government has to make such a big deal about it?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm

GrandNational wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Megadeth's currently writing their next record. I'm sure MegaDave could put some kind of political spin on Swine Flu.

Maybe it was created and released from a secret underground military base that houses UFO's (where the virus originated) in order to provide government contracts to pharmaceutical companies and thin out the population? Sounds like a song to me.

Why is it that worldwide over 2 million people die of the disease tuberculosis, but as soon as some new virus is out, the fear mongering propaganda machine that is the US government has to make such a big deal about it?

because they can't let a good crisis go to waste, tuberculosis is old school, put a catchy name on something new (or old) and create some panic. makes for good politics. "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 927150
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 pm

sam wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

because they can't let a good crisis go to waste, tuberculosis is old school, put a catchy name on something new (or old) and create some panic. makes for good politics. "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 927150

Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 am

I think it might be a death metal band like Cannibal Corpse. Their always writing about different brutal ways to die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 am

GrandNational wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

It sells papers, gets web site hits and increase ratings. It's all about the benjamins, not actually reporting the news. There have been less deaths in Mexico for Swine Flu than the deaths that occur during a flu season for known strains of the influenza.

I was emailing with friends in Mexico City (none of them has it and they don't know anyone that caught it), one of them is really pissed about it - they closed all theaters last Friday (and they have continued to stay closed) so, he couldn;t go see Flight 666!!!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 am

I heard this fact on the radio yesterday:

7 people have died of the "swine flu" (all in Mexico)
13,000 people have died of the regular flu this year
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 am

If I was smarter in my finances, I'd purchase stock in surgical masks. They're all the rage.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If I was smarter in my finances, I'd purchase stock in surgical masks. They're all the rage.

You could probably also invest money in the drug companies that'll make the vaccine as well. This whole thing is a big money grab.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 am

xyz wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You could probably also invest money in the drug companies that'll make the vaccine as well. This whole thing is a big money grab.

Right!! Cause they got a big contract from the government, who initially released the virus from their secret underground lair where they got the virus from alien space crafts. I'm telling you, it's a Megadeth song in waiting!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I know - and only help keep those infect from infecting others. The biggest way it is spread is when you touch something that has the virus on it - i.e. escalator hand rail, door handle, facuet in a public restroom and then touch your face.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 am

I've purchased a surplus NASA space suit and have stopped, at least for the time being, tongue-kissing everyone I meet. And no more eating stuff I find on the floor.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 am

xyz wrote:
I heard this fact on the radio yesterday:

7 people have died of the "swine flu" (all in Mexico)
13,000 people have died of the regular flu this year

That's what I heard too. And 38.000 die on the roads each year there. Heck, 26 people die from being shut by a gun, EACH DAY, in the USA!!!

Another funny thing is the gas mask craze now. Here's a clue; THEY DON'T PROTECT YOU FROM THE FLU!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:31 am

I'm already tired of hearing about Swine Flu.

Just read a story in today's paper about a pair of pigs at a local park zoo that have been removed from the public viewing area due to fear of the swine flu. The move was prompted because an idiot went to the hospital complaining that he had flu-like symptoms. He hadn't been to Mexico, but he had been to the zoo the day before and looked at the pigs. Turns out the moron didn't even have flu, he had strep throat, and the pigs are perfectly healthy with no sign of any illness, but the zoo decided to take them out of their regular pen and place them in a separate area away from the public until the hysteria dies down anyway...sheesh!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:33 pm

If it matters, I'm in a hardcore punk band, and we've already got a song called Swine Flu.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:39 am

EvyMetal wrote:
If it matters, I'm in a hardcore punk band, and we've already got a song called Swine Flu.

Is your Wham friend in the band?
Bet you do an awesome "Wake me up before you go go" cover...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:55 am

Olafsto wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:45 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm already tired of hearing about Swine Flu.

Just read a story in today's paper about a pair of pigs at a local park zoo that have been removed from the public viewing area due to fear of the swine flu. The move was prompted because an idiot went to the hospital complaining that he had flu-like symptoms. He hadn't been to Mexico, but he had been to the zoo the day before and looked at the pigs. Turns out the moron didn't even have flu, he had strep throat, and the pigs are perfectly healthy with no sign of any illness, but the zoo decided to take them out of their regular pen and place them in a separate area away from the public until the hysteria dies down anyway...sheesh!

It's getting pretty stupid. This flu is a weird combination of pig, bird, and human flu. And yes people, you can still eat pork and you won't get this swine flu. I feel sad for all the pig farmers. I wonder what company is going to profit from this "epidemic." Check out Ron Paul putting the law down:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:42 am

It reminds me of SCREAMS OF CHAOS with their GENETIC WAR album. They talked about prophetic stuff.

"It's getting pretty stupid. This flu is a weird
combination of pig, bird, and human flu. And yes people, you can still
eat pork and you won't get this swine flu. I feel sad for all the pig
farmers. I wonder what company is going to profit from this "epidemic."
Check out Ron Paul putting the law down:
"

There is a slight possibility that this was created to distract Mexico and US from the Drug War that is going on. It may sound stupid or crazy but this is what I imagine
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:18 pm

haha i can just see jeff waters doing a song on the swine flu, its right up his street
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Olafsto wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Sadly, he's not. I would've loved doing an entire cut of the Footloose soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Swine Flu Virus"   "Swine Flu Virus" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Swine Flu Virus"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2