Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the toughest date

Go down 
+2
mc666
tul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:23 pm

One girl here got a date. So after a while in the restaurant the guy tried to kiss her. However the girl needed to belch in a VERY ugly style. The guy vomited on the table ... . sick lol!
(I only "know" this girl through third persons)

So far I´ve never ever had this experience, but one girl during dinner told me which cathartic medicine works best at her.... .
Another one is an alcoholic like no other. During three hours she drunk Gin Tonic, Sake, Beer, half a bottle of white wine and whisky. No problem, she didn´t vomit and could walk normally. And she paid the bill! (I heard at the company she even drunk the board of directors under the table ... )
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am

why would someones belch make a guy vomit? i'd take it as a challenge & try to out do her.

as for the drinker... i can respect a girl who can keep up in that area, without going all to pieces.

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:20 am

mc666 wrote:
as for the drinker... i can respect a girl who can keep up in that area, without going all to pieces.
Yeah, this is definitely always a plus. I only know one girl who can keep up, though.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am

This is funny but may be offensive to some ? I'll tame it down as much as I can and still get the gest of it across. It really put me on the spot.

Used to play alot of biker dives in my hometown and had finaly got this fine lil red head to sit down and have some food with me. After eating, we went and sat at the bar. Somebody came and sat at the stool on the other side of her and began to talk with my date. At first, they appeared to be a man and I was gonna say something. Then I realized it was a woman, a bull-dyke at that... whom told me pont blank, "bet I could eat p***y better than you" in this real gruff voice. My date gave me this look like "well"
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Smindas wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Yeah, this is definitely always a plus. I only know one girl who can keep up, though.

I love it when chicks enjoy drinking. And don't suffer too much from it. Most every girl I've been with has been down with the drank.
Back to top Go down
Conservationist
Metal novice
Metal novice
Conservationist

Number of posts : 87

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 pm

tul wrote:
The guy vomited on the table ... . sick lol!

In itself, I think that should be celebrated.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 am

Conservationist wrote:
tul wrote:
The guy vomited on the table ... . sick lol!

In itself, I think that should be celebrated.

He probably had to pay for the meal too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the toughest date Empty
PostSubject: Re: the toughest date   the toughest date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the toughest date
Page 1 of 1