Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!

Go down 
+20
Schbopo
Required Fields
nevermore
powermacho
skullsmasher
TheGooch
sam
Rex
XYZ
Lurideath
manny
ghost
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
kmorg
plancha7
SAHB Healer
Chairman_Smith
Troublezone
BillRoxx
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 am

sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm

I just played this tune 2 times all the way through. Definitely Top Shelf. I can hardly wait. Hard to believe that Dio is the age that he is and can perform the way that he does. I'll bet this album is going to rank up there with the all time best. Very, Very good tune in my opinion
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 pm

it sounds as if time hasn't affected the band
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Sounds very good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I keep forget to mention this. I leave you guys with this. Back in the day, my friend would get old, back copies of Hit Parader and Guitar Player magazine. Waiting for him to get ready one evening, I began thumbing through the mags, looking for articles on Sabbath. I came across an interview with Ozzy from back during his short stint with Randy Rhoads, a time when Sabbath had enlisted Ronnie James Dio for vocal duties. Both entities were thriving due to the changes, and there really was no need for any animosity, yet it still existed.

Ozzy's sentiment, which is still unaltered to this day, is that the other guys should have continued on with a career in music, but, out of respect for what they had created together, should have retired the 'Black Sabbath' name after Ozzy got the boot. Tony and Geezer obviously felt differently about the issue. Bill Ward had stayed on for one more recording after Ozzy's departure, but was gone by '81. Vinnie Appice replaced him....

So, I'm reading along, picking out curious bits here and there, when something sends me into a fit of laughter. During the magazine interview, Ozzy is asked what he thinks about the new version of Black Sabbath....He replies, "Sabbath? You must mean Geezer and The Three Italians." The line still makes me laugh hearitly when I think about it....Bwaahahahaha. lol. Oz didn't want to acknowledge the new group as Black Sabbath, so he devised a cute little tag to kinda demean them, but in a totally playful way. Believe me, I'm Italian and I take no offense to it. I find it to be incredibly funny.

So, instead of worrying about whether this band 's new product should be labeled as Black Sabbath...or Heaven and Hell, or anything else, I submit one more possibility for that one line above 'The Devil You Know'....I say, why not go under the banner of.....

-- Geezer and The Three Italians --
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I thought you were a 50-something-year-old Filipino blogger?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I thought you were a sixteen year old nearsighted Mongoloid with rickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I thought you were a sixteen year old nearsighted Mongoloid with rickets.
I don't have rickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Do you have 'loids though? A condition brought on by petting too many Mongrel'loids. It's characterized by a large conflageration of 'loidal lobes, in or around the outer phalanges. Check into that, friend. I know you don't discriminate much as to who or what you sleep with nowadays, and 'loids does spread from one genital to another.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
Do you have 'loids though? A condition brought on by petting too many Mongrel'loids. It's characterized by a large conflageration of 'loidal lobes, in or around the outer phalanges. Check into that, friend. I know you don't discriminate much as to who or what you sleep with nowadays, and 'loids does spread from one genital to another.

You're arguing with a "Guest", you know.

Anyway, this song kicks massive ass! I'll be buying this. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 pm

What happened to ol' Eyesore? Last I heard he was tobogganing in the Ganges River with Neil Patrick Harris. But, that was late November. Has he been seen since? I fret for his safety. He's a frail sorta fellow and gets all colicky if he hasn't been given his formula. If you do see him, please stick a nipple in his mouth. He prefers wide aereola. Like that of NPH.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 pm

samples of the whole album here

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Heaven-Hell-The-Devil-You-Know/hnum/6527349

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Bible Black is the name of a hentai.
Back to top Go down
plancha7
Metal novice
Metal novice
plancha7

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Album has leaked. If you download it, as i did, please buy the damn thing, too. As mentioned, you can pre-order it with the DVD for like $10. If anyone deserves the support and encouragement of the 'community' it's these guys.

Eating The Cannibals has some of the greatest 'bad' lyrics for quite some time ("...come to the meeting, it's true that we're eating the caaaaanibals"). Awesome!. The track is great. The solo and drumming will make your eyes bleed. But in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

plancha7 wrote:
Album has leaked. If you download it, as i did, please buy the damn thing, too. As mentioned, you can pre-order it with the DVD for like $10. If anyone deserves the support and encouragement of the 'community' it's these guys.

Already pre-ordered my copy this morning.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Bloody 'ell, Sabbath is back! 🤘 Dio
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Can you pre-order this at the store?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm

candlemass wrote:
Can you pre-order this at the store?

Not sure, but you probably wouldn't get it for that price.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Pre-order at my local metal store. It will look nice alongside my Rules Of Hell boxset ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!   Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' Streaming now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2