Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell!!

Go down 
+4
mc666
caniplaywithmadness?
ultmetal
Lurideath
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Going to see Heaven and Hell tonight in Vegas!!! Finally after umpteen years, I get to see Sabbath with Dio! I never thought I'd get to see this, so I am real happy. Plus Sabbath is my all time favorite band, so its a double plus for me. I am also happy that Alice Cooper is NOT on this show. Just Heaven and Hell with Queensryche so Queensryche plays a longer set. I just hope its filled with older songs.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:49 pm

Have a blast! They were AWESOME when they were here. The stage is spectacular itself, but the band is tight.

Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:31 pm

i have tickets for next month at the NEC, birmingham. looking forward to seeing iced earth as well
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:18 am

i hope you had a great time!

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:18 pm

What a great show!!!!!! Queensryche weren't the greatest and it actually disappointed me. I know age does things to voices, but Geoff Tate couldn't hit the high notes very well. He really struggled.

As for Heaven and Hell, I was in the 2nd row about 7 feet from Geezer Butler. Amazing!! I wish they woulda played longer though. They coulda done another hour easily. I'm just glad I seen them! I got 2 picks from the show as well. A Tony Iommi guitar pick and a Geezer Butler pick. Words just can't describe how seriously badass they are!!!
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 pm

I saw them here in Albuquerque and they were awesome!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:45 am

Never had the pleasure of seeing them live (except Dio back in '98 w/ Maiden). Last night at work I was listening to Live From Radio City Music Hall and can assume from that, that it would be worth seeing. I always knew that Iommi was a great guitar player but after listening to them live I can honestly say I never knew he was THAT good (simply awesome). 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:55 am

Lurideath wrote:
Going to see Heaven and Hell tonight in Vegas!!! Finally after umpteen years, I get to see Sabbath with Dio! I never thought I'd get to see this, so I am real happy. Plus Sabbath is my all time favorite band, so its a double plus for me. I am also happy that Alice Cooper is NOT on this show. Just Heaven and Hell with Queensryche so Queensryche plays a longer set. I just hope its filled with older songs.

-10000000 points for being happy about not seeing Alice Cooper.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:58 am

Alice is playing in Albuquerque on Oct. 30th. Unfortunately I am already commited to act in the haunted house so I cannot go.

ult

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:24 pm

i got tix for nottingham and i cant wait cos i have never seen any incarnation of sabbath so a chance to see iommi drop some riffs will be good. the additio of iced earth to the bill is awesome seeing as they have only ever played one uk show ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven and Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell!!   Heaven and Hell!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell!!
Page 1 of 1