Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst guitar tones on a metal album.

Go down 
+9
Mglaffas81
Temple of Blood
sam
powermacho
manny
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Troublezone
ultmetal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I think a lot of people would agree that Enemies Of Reality's whole tone was pretty bad. Nevermore.

Until they remixed it...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

manny wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
manny wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
"Stained Class" by far!

C'mon that album is a classic and guitar tones on that don't sound that bad, that is one of fav Priest albums.

I never said the album wasn't a classic but the guitar tone is some of the weakest ever.

You maybe correct about the guitar tone, but I love that album so much maybe my ears overlook it, but dude the guitar solo on 'Beyond the Realms of Death' is one of my favorite guitar solos and the tone on that tune IMHO is killer.

I love the music on that album: lyrics, guitar solos, drumming, songwriting, etc. but that guitar tone is just plain weak and that was what this topic was all about. They sounded a million times better on "Unleashed in the East" because those songs finally got the production they deserved.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
I would have to say the first Recon album, but I could be wrong...

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
manny wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
manny wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
"Stained Class" by far!

C'mon that album is a classic and guitar tones on that don't sound that bad, that is one of fav Priest albums.

I never said the album wasn't a classic but the guitar tone is some of the weakest ever.

You maybe correct about the guitar tone, but I love that album so much maybe my ears overlook it, but dude the guitar solo on 'Beyond the Realms of Death' is one of my favorite guitar solos and the tone on that tune IMHO is killer.

I give you tell that the production on Priest albums improved beginning with 'Unleased in the East'

I love the music on that album: lyrics, guitar solos, drumming, songwriting, etc. but that guitar tone is just plain weak and that was what this topic was all about. They sounded a million times better on "Unleashed in the East" because those songs finally got the production they deserved.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 am

Chris Poland's tone on Megadeth's Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!!, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? and The System Has Failed, he sure has chops but I hate his tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst guitar tones on a metal album.   Worst guitar tones on a metal album. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst guitar tones on a metal album.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2