Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope

Go down 
+7
XYZ
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Schbopo
MetalRob331
MetalH
BillRoxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am

I own it i just dont think it holds up as well as Life, AA, and Group Therapy. Debonaire is a killer track.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:37 am

I thought AA was sort of weak; too samey sounding. How's No Regrets?

Nevermind, I see it's not out yet.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 am

I also like the Ice T cover (although the lyrics suck) and the cover of You Spin Me Round off that first one.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 am

I like Sevendust alot I don't think they sound like Nu-Metal at all, and I also feel they have grown leaps and bounds since their first CD. Dope, the band is ok I have one CD 'Felons and Revolutionaires' which is somewhat enjoyable, I agree with Metalguy, a strong Marilyn Manson influence, at least on this album. Not a huge fan but not a terrible album, I have not heard the rest of their discography.

Black Label Society a good band, not a fanboy but do like alot of their songs.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 am

manny wrote:
I like Sevendust alot I don't think they sound like Nu-Metal at all, and I also feel they have grown leaps and bounds since their first CD. Dope, the band is ok I have one CD 'Felons and Revolutionaires' which is somewhat enjoyable, I agree with Metalguy, a strong Marilyn Manson influence, at least on this album. Not a huge fan but not a terrible album, I have not heard the rest of their discography.

Black Label Society a good band, not a fanboy but do like alot of their songs.

They drop the MM sound completely after that release IMO. They seem to be in a comfort zone and have found there sound. Like Toho said sometimes the songs come off a lil samey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope   B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B L S Black Label Society Bash w / Sevendust and Dope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2