Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+95
mikeinfla
brokentulsa
ShadowAngel
Naurbereth
Gryphon-kl
Darkly
Sole Survivor
CRIMSONMASK
Wurthless
martinsane
SpectreFate
bassman
Witchfinder
Lari
shamgar75
mlotek
Motorsud
metalken
rawr!
Shawn Of Fire
TheDoctor'sScarf
stevegarveyfan
Thrasher73
FlyingV
Wargod
Joe
Getizzyback
Starman
Orion Crystal Ice
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
ZetaReticuli
chewie
jstate
T-Roy
iamrockerfun
Ultimate.Nightmare
metalhead777
DallasBlack
powermacho
mr.electric39
ultmetal
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
Ford.Prefect
crazzycat
ryanmetalman
AchrisK
Rogue Angel
SideShowDisaSter
Louder
Olafsto
Eyesore
Shiney
Neuropete
GrandNational
QuothTheRaven
spiritoradio
dirtracin1
exact33
MoonChild
metalheaded
Sutekh
TheGooch
XYZ
Addy
Dave the Boss
the sentinel
thejokeriv
holydiver97595
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
James B.
scottmitchell74
Zdan
MetalRob331
metalinmyveins
sam
RevBilly6207
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
nevermore
Metal Misfit
kmorg
akeldama
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
Stender
Leatherface
manny
Schbopo
Troublezone
99 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 pm

'Green' by Ted Dekker.

Fourth one in the Circle series. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Gabriel Hunt At the Cradle of Fear, by Charles Ardai. Not quite as good as the first book but still lots of fun. Certainly beats the crap out of the latest Indiana Jones movie...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I am going to pick up the new dan brown tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm

metalheaded wrote:
'Green' by Ted Dekker.

Fourth one in the Circle series. Good stuff.

Whoa! had no idea he wrote another book directly part of that black red white series....wild!

Going to start Phoenix lights soon. Book written by a woman who was one of the 10,000 that witnessed the sighting in Arizona in 1997.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Finally getting around to reading 'Watchmen' graphic novel that I got for Christmas. I can't wait to finish it, then watch the movie & complain to my wife how much better the book was.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Finally getting around to reading 'Watchmen' graphic novel that I got for Christmas. I can't wait to finish it, then watch the movie & complain to my wife how much better the book was.

Beware of major dong action in the film.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

Stender wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Beware of major dong action in the film.

So I've heard. That's ok, it's artsy. And I'm secure in my masculinity. Some swinging blue wang doesn't upset me. What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 667267

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

There's even more dong action in the book. Then again, his dong is smaller in the book so I guess that evens it out?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

The Servants Of Twilight by Dean Koontz
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Just finished The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 am

Will be starting "Twilight Eyes" by Dean Koontz soon.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

Gary Gerstle - American Crucible: Race and nation in the twentieth century. I have to read this for class, but damn me if this isn't interesting. This book also focuses on white minorities, such as Jews, Italians and Hispanics, and thankfully it doesn't delve into all too familiar white guilt territory.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Just finished Of Mice and Men. Good book, I'd only seen the movie before. The movie really doesn't do it justice though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Darkfall by Dean Koontz (my fave author).
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm

I was given a box full of old Zap comix... Zippy the Pinhead was a childhood favorite, as well as The Fabalous Furry Freak Brothers.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 pm

James B. wrote:
I was given a box full of old Zap comix... Zippy the Pinhead was a childhood favorite, as well as The Fabalous Furry Freak Brothers.

Awesome!! Love me some ZAP and Freak Brothers!! (as if my screen name wasn't a dead giveaway. Haha.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 pm

akeldama wrote:

Mine too.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Troublezone wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Mine too.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeet! What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm on book three of The Song of Fire & Ice series by George R.R. Martin: "A Storm of Swords." Highlyyyyy recommend this series if you like swords and sorcery in a pretty adult setting. Read it before the HBO miniseries comes out!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Edit: Wrong thread

Last edited by Schbopo on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm stupid)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

Imperial Life in the Emerald City by Rajiv Chandrasekaran
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Invisible Helpers --> C W Leadbeater
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm

The Unofficial Guide to Even More of Hockey's Most Unusual Records by Don Weekes and Kerry Banks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 pm

The Birth of Bebop by DeVeaux
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:20 pm

"Thud!" by Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next