Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+95
mikeinfla
brokentulsa
ShadowAngel
Naurbereth
Gryphon-kl
Darkly
Sole Survivor
CRIMSONMASK
Wurthless
martinsane
SpectreFate
bassman
Witchfinder
Lari
shamgar75
mlotek
Motorsud
metalken
rawr!
Shawn Of Fire
TheDoctor'sScarf
stevegarveyfan
Thrasher73
FlyingV
Wargod
Joe
Getizzyback
Starman
Orion Crystal Ice
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
ZetaReticuli
chewie
jstate
T-Roy
iamrockerfun
Ultimate.Nightmare
metalhead777
DallasBlack
powermacho
mr.electric39
ultmetal
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
Ford.Prefect
crazzycat
ryanmetalman
AchrisK
Rogue Angel
SideShowDisaSter
Louder
Olafsto
Eyesore
Shiney
Neuropete
GrandNational
QuothTheRaven
spiritoradio
dirtracin1
exact33
MoonChild
metalheaded
Sutekh
TheGooch
XYZ
Addy
Dave the Boss
the sentinel
thejokeriv
holydiver97595
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
James B.
scottmitchell74
Zdan
MetalRob331
metalinmyveins
sam
RevBilly6207
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
nevermore
Metal Misfit
kmorg
akeldama
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
Stender
Leatherface
manny
Schbopo
Troublezone
99 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Rereading the halo books, currently on the flood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Finally finished reading The Servants Of Twilight by Dean Koontz.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Finishing 'Imperial Life in the Emerald City' by Rajiv Chandrasekaran
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:12 am

Just began reading 'Off the Rails:Aboard the Crazy Train on the Blizzard of Oz by Rudy Sarzo. Subtitled a tribute to Randy Rhoads

Just a few pages in and already he makes Randy Rhoads come to life and even manages to humanize Ozzy and Sharon. If you are a fan of Rhoads I would recommend picking this book up.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Star Trek: The Return by William Shatner.

Who knew Kirk could write?

Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 pm

A Thing of Unspeakable Horror: The History of Hammer Films, by Sinclair McKay.

Fantastic, highly entertaining read.
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:29 am

Just read "20th Century Ghosts" by Joe Hill. Its a collection of short stories. For those who are unfamiliar, Joe is the son of the great Stephen King.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 am

manny wrote:
Just began reading 'Off the Rails:Aboard the Crazy Train on the Blizzard of Oz by Rudy Sarzo. Subtitled a tribute to Randy Rhoads

Just a few pages in and already he makes Randy Rhoads come to life and even manages to humanize Ozzy and Sharon. If you are a fan of Rhoads I would recommend picking this book up.

Read it, great book!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Timeline" by Michael Crichton.

I started reading this book a few weeks ago, got about 3/4 of the way thru it, then last night I went looking for it so I could sit down and possibly finish it ... and I can't find it!! I turned the whole damn living room upside down looking for the damn thing with no luck.

I hope my two year old didn't get hold of it and drop it in the wastebasket when nobody was looking (he has been known to do that on occasion), cuz it was a great read thus far and I wanna find out how it turned out!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm

dirtracin1 wrote:
Just read "20th Century Ghosts" by Joe Hill. Its a collection of short stories. For those who are unfamiliar, Joe is the son of the great Stephen King.

I had no idea who Joe Hill was, but now I'm intrigued to check his stuff out, because I love his dad's work. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 am

"Millionaire Habits In 21 Days" by Scot Anderson
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Reign of the Dead - Len Barnhart (1/2 decent zombie novel)

Sunday's Heroes (about the NFL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 pm

American Psycho
Revolutionary Road
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm

The Last Oracle by James Rollins

Can't believe I waited so long to join this thread. I always have a book going, though during the school year (I'm a teacher) I slow way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am

What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 0671034030
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 am

The Best American Poetry 1999
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Moby Dick
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:23 pm

The Luminous Eye: The Spiritual World Vision of Saint Ephrem - by Sebastian Brock
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 0671034030

That is suppose to be an excellent and most accurate book on the Jefferson Airplane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm

It's really excellent so far. After this is done, I'll be onto Grace Slick's "Somebody To Love?" memoir.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
It's really excellent so far. After this is done, I'll be onto Grace Slick's "Somebody To Love?" memoir.

I have that book on my shelf and I will have to read it eventually and I have another book about Grace Slick written and published around 1977-1978, that will pass on to you after the holidays if you want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Oh yes, I want it. Smile Thanks manny!
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 pm

I just finished reading "Life of Pi". An excellent book...next to "No Country for Old Men" easily the best novel I have read in the last decade or so.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Timeline" by Michael Crichton.

I started reading this book a few weeks ago, got about 3/4 of the way thru it, then last night I went looking for it so I could sit down and possibly finish it ... and I can't find it!! I turned the whole damn living room upside down looking for the damn thing with no luck.

I hope my two year old didn't get hold of it and drop it in the wastebasket when nobody was looking (he has been known to do that on occasion), cuz it was a great read thus far and I wanna find out how it turned out!!

Let me know if you can't find it - I can mail you my copy. GREAT book BTW
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Finished the James Rollins and I am now re-reading one of my favorite Stephen King stories, Firestarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next