Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+87
assault_attack
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
fingers
Highway Star
Heavy Metal Ninja
Lari
moonspell67
Mac & Cheese
tohostudios
Aaron_D
BloodWinter
Eyesore
muckie
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Medieval Torture Device
the sentinel
DakotaRogers
Glower
Hadley
Dr8breed74
Troublezone
Required Fields
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
SAHB Healer
Vexer6
mikeinfla
Runicen
AmongTheRest
AutumnShantel
glassprison
Thelemech
rajah
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
metalinmyveins
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
Locky
MetalRob331
akeldama
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Chrome Locust
corplhicks
RAIDwarden
Leatherface
bass63
dirtracin1
sovdat
thejokeriv
bgsully
mlotek
brokentulsa
MoonChild
CRIMSONMASK
Orion Crystal Ice
David Panzer
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
exact33
Witchfinder
chilejay7
Wurthless
ShadowAngel
SideShowDisaSter
Wallace2112
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
jstate
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Addy
Andy
jettafiend
SpectreFate
manny
nevermore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
91 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

What book are you currently reading? Empty
PostSubject: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 am

What book are you currently reading? Valevole
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

Shock Totem #5
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Mercury: An Intimate Biography of Freddie Mercury by Lesley-Ann Jones
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Finally getting around to this....

What book are you currently reading? Smoke_big
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Finally getting around to this....

What book are you currently reading? Smoke_big

I just read that same author's bio on Joan Jett
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am

DevZor wrote:
Just started rereading C.S. Lewis' space trilogy. I finished "out of the silent planet" a few nights ago and am now a few chapters into "perelandra."

I will have to check that out. I recently finished "The Screwtape Letters" and I thought it was great, so I decided to re-visit the Chronicles of Narnia series. They are a bit more on the juvenile side but I still enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Neil Gamain's "American Gods"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:26 am

Neon Angels: Memoir of a Runaway by Cherie Curie with Tony O' Neil
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 pm

What book are you currently reading? Heavence
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

Im reading 2061 by Arthur C Clarke I read this as a young teenager and havent read it since, since I pick up 2001, 2010 and 3001 to read from time to time I decided to read this one

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 pm

What book are you currently reading? Man%20from%20Mundania
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Just finished Twilight of the Idols and gonna finish up the Anti-Christ tonight by Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 am

School Days by Robert B Parker
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Finished:

What book are you currently reading? N4854
What book are you currently reading? 9780380759484

Now reading:

What book are you currently reading? Piers%20Anthony%20-%20%5BXANTH%2015%5D%20-%20Color%20of%20Her%20Panties,%20The%20(v4.0)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

The Painted Lady by Robert B Parker
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am

About to start a Zombie Western (!) called "Portlandtown: A Tale of the Oregon Wyldes" by Rob DeBorde

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

Started reading Is This The Real Life? The Untold Story Of Queen. Almost a hundred pages in and Queen has yet to form. I usually enjoy the deep back story of bands coming together but this one really has dragged it out. I assume it's because those early bandmates are easy to get interviews with. Problem is there is nothing revealing as it actually pertains to Queen. Does make me want to seek out Brian May's band Smile though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
About to start a Zombie Western (!) called "Portlandtown: A Tale of the Oregon Wyldes" by Rob DeBorde

This one simply wasn't grabbing me after around 100 pages so I ditched it. Returned it to the library and picked up:

Making Friday the 13th: The Legend of Camp Blood by David Grove - a very thorough, trivia packed book on the making of each installment in the legendary slasher film series. I'm already enjoying this a ton and I'm only finished with the chapters on the first two movies.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 am

Dylan's Visions of Sin by Christopher Ricks
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:59 pm

What book are you currently reading? 51wO3P8NmUL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Marvel Comics: The Untold Story by Sean Howe - traces the history of Stan Lee's four color empire from its humble late 1950s beginnings to the multimedia powerhouse of today. Tons of geek trivia, right up my alley.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 pm

What book are you currently reading? Demons-dont-dream
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 am

I posted this request in The Beatles thread too...maybe it'll get some more responses here?

Quote :
Anyone have any good Beatles book recommendations?

Not biography tell-alls about what a d*ck John was or how everyone ignored Ringo. I'm looking for stories about behind-the-scenes in the recording studio, that kind of stuff. I'm facinated with their work ethic and recording process and how the songs came together.

Any opinions are welcome.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 pm

I'll ask a couple of my friends who are Beatles fanatics if they can recommend a good book.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I posted this request in The Beatles thread too...maybe it'll get some more responses here?

Quote :
Anyone have any good Beatles book recommendations?

Not biography tell-alls about what a d*ck John was or how everyone ignored Ringo. I'm looking for stories about behind-the-scenes in the recording studio, that kind of stuff. I'm facinated with their work ethic and recording process and how the songs came together.

Any opinions are welcome.

Did a quick search and came up with this.....

What book are you currently reading? 9780312114824_p0_v1_s260x420

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/all-you-need-is-ears-george-martin/1100989005?cm_mmc=googlepla-_-book-_-q000000633-_-9780312114824&cm_mmca2=pla&ean=9780312114824&r=1

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next