Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Empty
PostSubject: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 pm

I have been thinking on buying a new guitar for a while with original Floyd rose and alder body.
And I just found out that I could get a guitar for 600 dollars without case or 700 with case.
So it is pretty cheap for what I am looking for. The only think it is that I don't what is an NON-recessed Floyd rose?

these are the basic specs:

CONSTRUCTION
6 point Bolt on construction with zero neck shift
25.5” scale

NECK
Maple
10” radius bound Ebony fingerboard
True MOP block position inlays
22 jumbo fretss

BODY
Alder
Fully bound and carved

HARDWARE
Non-recessed Floyd Rose Original
R-2 locking nut (42mm wide)
Gold

ELECTRONICS
Direct mounted Alnico pickups with black metal covers
Volume (push/pull), Tone (push/pull), 3-way toggle switch
8 sound combination switching system
Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? CustomWhiteFullVertical

There is also the Jack Frost Model which I like more, and I am mor convince because of the Set neck and EMG pickups.
these are the specs:

CONSTRUCTION
Set neck
25.5” scale[/size]

NECK
Maple
12” radius bound Ebony fingerboard
MOP Shark tooth position markers
24 jumbo frets[/size]

BODY
Mahogany
Convex top with belly cut section
2 tone finishes [/size]

HARDWARE
Recessed Double locking tremolo
R-3 (43mm wide) locking nut
Black

ELECTRONICS
Direct mounted EMG 81/85 pickup combination
Volume, 3-way toggle switch
Straight forward 3 sound combination switching system[/size]

Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? YellowVertical
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:44 pm

That Jack Frost is one sick guitar and you cant go wrong with EMG's. I personally need hands on with a guitar before I can buy it. The way it feels and the speed of the neck.

Go with what your heart tells you and dont question yourself. Buying a guitar is a rough process, and the many that I have owned I came to the realization that the amp is where you get most of your tone.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
That Jack Frost is one sick guitar and you cant go wrong with EMG's. I personally need hands on with a guitar before I can buy it. The way it feels and the speed of the neck.

Go with what your heart tells you and dont question yourself. Buying a guitar is a rough process, and the many that I have owned I came to the realization that the amp is where you get most of your tone.

The EMG'S are what drive my attention, and the price of course, but I don't know if their quality is good. The Floyd is licensed, but if it is made by schaller it could be great news, since they make them with strong metals.

As you say, while I was practicing yesterday, I notice that my 15watts amps makes annoying noises and It distracts me from practicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 am

[quote="powermacho"]
MetalRob331 wrote:

As you say, while I was practicing yesterday, I notice that my 15watts amps makes annoying noises and It distracts me from practicing.

Try lifting the ground (put a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter on the plug), sometimes that will do the trick.

Amplifiers have a bad tendency to pick up the sound of the power coming through your wall (not to mention local radio stations, CB broadcasts, voices of the dead).
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Do a little research on Schaller Rose's and see what you come up with. I personally couldn't tell you about Floyds as I prefer to play with out them.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm

EMGs are the greatest pickups ever period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?   Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you recomend a GRARY KRAMMER guitar?
Page 1 of 1