Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith or Fear

Go down 
+5
SideShowDisaSter
manny
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

Faith or Fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm

I have the first FOF record. I thought it was decent, but it didn't exactly blow me away. I heard a couple of songs on thier website that they recorded after PA that sounded much better than anything off thier debut. Looking forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

That song isn't even the best one on the CD! It's maybe my third or forth favorite. Try to find the tracks Morbid Curiosities or Hypochondriac, those are even better!

I just saw that Panic CD on a feller's trade list at another forum so I sent him a message of interest... we shall see if I can cut a deal for it. 🤘

My trade (with our pal Martinsane) for the Panic EPIDEMIC disc is a "go." Lookin forward to hearing the rest of the disc. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

That song isn't even the best one on the CD! It's maybe my third or forth favorite. Try to find the tracks Morbid Curiosities or Hypochondriac, those are even better!

I just saw that Panic CD on a feller's trade list at another forum so I sent him a message of interest... we shall see if I can cut a deal for it. 🤘

My trade (with our pal Martinsane) for the Panic EPIDEMIC disc is a "go." Lookin forward to hearing the rest of the disc. 🤘

greedy
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Soon as you get it, skip straight to track 5 (Morbid Curiosities)! Best freakin' song on the disc!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Soon as you get it, skip straight to track 5 (Morbid Curiosities)! Best freakin' song on the disc!!

Got the Panic disc in the mail over the weekend... didn't have time to listen to it till this AM cuz of all the other stuff goin' on the last few days (the Metallica show, stuff to do around the house, etc.) but I'm a-diggin' it. So far I especially like "Blackfeather Shake," "Hypochondriac" and "Pile O'Bones." The only mis-step is that godawful jokey cover of KISS' "I Stole Your Love." So ya, this is a good'un!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Faith or Fear never really cared for them. pretty generic thrash. Still got one of them on CD along with that ultimate revenge 2 CD.

I still like that Panic album though. Not great but not bad either. I've still got my promo copy of it on tape. No artwork or anything just song titles on a j card. Hell I just recently found out there was a title to it. The cover and tape just say Panic.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Bump for this ancient thread. Apparently they will some new music out soon. Here's the video for one of the new songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear   Faith or Fear - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith or Fear
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2