Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Faith or Fear (Titanium)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Empty
PostSubject: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Anyone hear this yet? Any thoughts regarding it?
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Id like to hear what they sound like now.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 am

Yeah, I really like both Punishment Area and Instruments of Death. I stumbled across this but have not heard anything from it or anyone mention it anywhere. With all the new releases I know I will like, I'm a little hesitant in pulling the trigger on this......
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40551

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 am

Man, I didn't even know they were still around. I have Punishment Area and like it quite a bit so I'd like to hear this one.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am

007 wrote:
Man, I didn't even know they were still around. I have Punishment Area and like it quite a bit so I'd like to hear this one.

Same here. Punishment Area is pretty decent but Instruments of Death seemed to come and go without a wimper. Never heard that one myself and don't recall it generating much interest. Kinda surprised they're keeping at it after that last one was dead on arrival.

Maybe I'm off on that though? new Faith or Fear (Titanium) 436688

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
007 wrote:

Same here. Punishment Area is pretty decent but Instruments of Death seemed to come and go without a wimper. Never heard that one myself and don't recall it generating much interest. Kinda surprised they're keeping at it after that last one was dead on arrival.

Maybe I'm off on that though? new Faith or Fear (Titanium) 436688

And I gotta add I didn't know anything about Instruments Of Death. So that one was kinda weak,then ?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 am

Couldn't tell ya. Someone posted that they were getting back together and releasing Instruments...but I don't recall anyone raving about it. Or even purchasing it for that matter. It just kinda seemed to come and go.

EDIT: Heres the old post...

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t8918-faith-or-fear-news?highlight=faith+++++fear

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:31 am

Totally missed that post. And terrible news about their bassist.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 am

Instruments of Death is worth getting if you like Punishment Area (it is not as good, but it is worth getting). I guess I like it enough to be curious about this new one..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Faith or Fear (Titanium)   new Faith or Fear (Titanium) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Faith or Fear (Titanium)
Page 1 of 1