Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith or Fear news...

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Faith or Fear news... Empty
PostSubject: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Quote :
"Faith Or Fear" recently signed a globally distributed record deal with thrash oriented indie label, "Lost And Found Records." They just finished recording new material, and re-recording songs originally recorded in the mid 80s, for the "Spring 2009" slated release. Which will also include recordings made in the late 80s and early 90s that never saw the light of day.

The release will feature artwork from the legendary thrash metal icon Ed Repka, known for his "Megadeth" Masterpieces.

Don't Miss "FAITH OR FEAR" At "The Cherrywood Rock Club"Saturday March 7 with "Anvil Bitch","Vicious Circle and "Beyond The Lies"

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 am

I read about that.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Bump.
The new one is now available from CM Distro.com...
http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Faith_Or_Fear_-_Instruments_of_Death/31086
Instruments of Death
A blast from the past with New Jersey thrash legends Faith or Fear.
Now reissued with rare never before released material that was slated to be released
after the "Punishment Area" album.
Along with these tracks, this release will feature newly recorded material from the band,
along with artwork by Ed Repka. (2009)

Tracklist
1. Dehumanized
2. Instruments of Death
3. Done in Vein
4. Got No Choice
5. Hidden by Animosity
6. True Life
7. Sacrifice
8. Nightmare of a Lifetime
9. Straight to Hell (Instrumental)
10. Disintegration
11. Power Lies
12. Darker Shade of Death
13. Planet X
14. Archie Bunker

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:31 am

I'll probably check this out. This album will contain the bands one and only instrumental song. Should be a cool album with a more modern production.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Just saw this on Blabbermouth... shame

FAITH OR FEAR Bassist Dies After Suffering Apparent Heart Attack On Stage - Sep. 14, 2009
Clarence "C.J." Jenkins, bassist for the popular Philadelphia-based thrash-metal band FAITH OR FEAR, died Sunday (September 13) after suffering an apparent heart attack during the group's performance at the city's Arts, Music and Antiques Festival.

Jenkins, 50, collapsed around 2:45 p.m. as the band performed under a tent on High Street, said FAITH OR FEAR guitarist Chris Bombeke.

Jenkins, of Newport, was rushed to South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center in Vineland, where he was later pronounced dead, said his sister, Karen Connors.

FAITH OR FEAR was in the midst of a comeback after reuniting last year.
The band released the CD "Instruments of Death" in June.

Sunday's performance was FAITH OR FEAR's first in its hometown of Millville in about 20 years, Bombeke said.

The band was nearly finished with its 30-minute set when Jenkins collapsed, according to Bombeke, who added that he and other bystanders performed CPR on the bassist until rescuers arrived.

"I don't think FAITH OR FEAR would have even been a name to talk about without C.J.," Bombeke said. "We never had another bass player."

Jenkins worked at Musikraft LLC, a Landisville-based company that makes necks and bodies for guitars and basses.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Wow. That is some terrible, terrible news.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm

That sucks horribly, at least he died doing something he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Faith or fear is/was brilliant and very underated. Sad to see Clarence go, but like Sam said atleast he went out doing something he loved.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Shocking... and during their first hometown gig in 20 years. Faith or Fear news... 1906
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 pm

That's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

RIP. Faith or Fear news... 1906
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Damn.

Faith or Fear news... 1906
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith or Fear news...   Faith or Fear news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith or Fear news...
Page 1 of 1