Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just found The Scream...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just found The Scream... Empty
PostSubject: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:02 am

been looking for this for awhile and found it used here in a little new/used place in Yakima for $5.99. This is my favorite by Corabi so i'm stoked and it's usually listed for over $20. The store even cleaned it for me since I probably keep them afloat.
Anyone like Corabi? What's your fave with him?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:10 am

My favorite from Corabi is the self titled Motley Crue album, it also happens to be my favorite Motley Crue album and I had wished that this line up had carried on for a few more albums.

The Scream, Let it Scream is very good album but when it was first released I ignored it and only picked it up after he joined Motley Crue.

The Union was ok band and I also wish they had continued since IMO I think that Corabi and Bruce Kulick had just scratched the surface and their partnership had not fully jelled.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 am

I liked John best on that Crue album too.

The Scream is ok. I haven't listened to that one in awhile though. Might have to dig that one out again. I remember it having some decent songs on there.

I used to have both Union discs, but got rid of both some time ago. Don't remember much from them except they were kinda boring.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 am

I dig everything Crabby's ever done. Motley Crab is my fave of his work and the best Crue album like Manny said.

Let It Scream is a good album too,IMO. Not too diverse on the subject matter though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Interesting how many say they like that Motley Crue now. When it came out, so many slagged on it. Good to my ears.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I like Corabi's vox. I liked the Union project the best.

PostSubject: Re: Just found The Scream...   Just found The Scream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found The Scream...
Page 1 of 1