Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL! I found this funny...

Go down 
+2
SideShowDisaSter
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

LOL! I found this funny... Empty
PostSubject: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:22 pm

I was on Blabbermouth, and apparently Slayer's discography is getting reissued/remastered.

Someone joked, "Slayer's albums are being reissued/remastered? Again? Since when did Gene Simmons join the band?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 pm

lol! That is kinda funny.

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:37 pm

lol! Funny Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Where's the funny? Have they been reissued already?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Where's the funny? Have they been reissued already?

I don't know if they have been "reissued", but they certainly have never gone out of print. Always been readily available.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:11 pm

They were remastered and reissued in the mid 1990's I believe. As far
as I know, none of the Slayer catalog has gone out of print.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

No, none of Slayer's albums have ever gone out of print, as far as I know. Remastered, yes.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:41 pm

bound to happen when they switched record labels. the former record company is going to try to cash in as much as they can. happens all the time. add a live track, f*ck up the artwork & try to pry another $15 out of some suckers wallet.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am

mc666 wrote:
bound to happen when they switched record labels. the former record company is going to try to cash in as much as they can. happens all the time. add a live track, f*ck up the artwork & try to pry another $15 out of some suckers wallet.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:20 pm

Required Fields wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Very true.

I second that. I just can't stand when something is remastered and rereleased and there are no bonus tracks they just tell you it sounds better as if you can't tell for yourself Mad And, besides when cd's came out a little over 20 years ago, weren't they supposed to be the ultimate quality? It just smacks of what mc666 said how theyr'e trying to pump you for more cash. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 am

I am really tired of things get remastered/re-released constantly. Makes it so I want to wait on any cd I am interested in just to make sure they aren't going to add more stuff to it.

If I already have it and the bonus tracks are sparse, I download and make my own bonus track cd. I'm not a fan of downloading but am less of a fan of repurchasing the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:16 pm

mc666 wrote:
bound to happen when they switched record labels. the
former record company is going to try to cash in as much as they can.
happens all the time. add a live track, f*ck up the artwork & try
to pry another $15 out of some suckers wallet.
LMAO:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I found this funny...   LOL! I found this funny... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL! I found this funny...
Page 1 of 1