Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:02 am

The Fountain - If you like dumb movies then you need to run out and buy three of these!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I saw a bit of "Farce of the Penguins" on HBO the other night. It's a parody of documentary films in which a bunch of footage of penguins is dubbed over with funny dialogue by comedians (including Bob Saget, Lewis Black, Mario Cantone, and many others)... definitely not for the kiddies.

It was funny for a while but it would've been better as a half hour short. Dragging the whole thing out to feature length killed it.

Extra points for having Samuel L. Jackson as the narrator, though. Especially when he described Antarctica as "The a**hole of the world" Laughing very hard

Yeah it ran for FAR too long. I remember doing other tasks while it was on because some of it was really BORING.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 pm

im watchin ocean's thirteen right now, its alright so far
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:10 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
First I watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, then Spiderman 3 (a little hokey in some parts but still a good movie). Now I'm watching Blazing Saddles and if I can make it through, Hot Shots.

Hot Shots! is one of my favorite spoof comedies of all time!

Blazing Saddles is also a great flick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:45 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I saw a bit of "Farce of the Penguins" on HBO the other night. It's a parody of documentary films in which a bunch of footage of penguins is dubbed over with funny dialogue by comedians (including Bob Saget, Lewis Black, Mario Cantone, and many others)... definitely not for the kiddies.

It was funny for a while but it would've been better as a half hour short. Dragging the whole thing out to feature length killed it.

Extra points for having Samuel L. Jackson as the narrator, though. Especially when he described Antarctica as "The a**hole of the world" Laughing very hard

Yeah it ran for FAR too long. I remember doing other tasks while it was on because some of it was really BORING.

The joke wore thin after about a half hour for me. "Ha ha, very funny, Penguins talking about sex and drugs and saying the F word...OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:36 pm

The Messengers.

I didn't really care for it.

The chick from the movie is going to be really hot in a couple of years, though, trust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm

"Beowulf" in 3D. A little, OK ALOT goofy, but I still thought it was a well made, while not well written, movie.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Reign Over Me. A very good film, with an excellent performance by Adam Sandler.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:56 pm

"Dragonslayer" (1981)
I'm not big on swords/sorcery movies but I always liked this one when I was a kid (I even had the Marvel comic book adaptation!) so when I found this in the $5 DVD bin at Walmart I had to grab it for old time's sake. I was expecting it to be cheesy after all these years but surprisingly most of it has held up very well, barring a few slow bits. The Dragon still looked pretty good considering special FX weren't anywhere near as advanced in 1981 as they are now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:42 pm

Alien Resurrection

The Alien movies kick arse!!!!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:28 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Reign Over Me. A very good film, with an excellent performance by Adam Sandler.

Yeah, that was a good one. He's doing pretty good at dramas now.

I just watched Solar Babies. It's an 80s sci-fi. Pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:20 am

ROCKY II
(no words just classic)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:49 am

just bought pirates of the caribbean at worlds end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm

Beowulf and Grendel (2005)

Awesome retelling of the Beowulf tale with great acting and realistic violence. A great movie for anyone into the whole Lord of the Rings craze, even if I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Transformers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Transformers

That was a good movie!!

🤘

Last night I watched: Freedomland

I didn't really care for this movie, even though it had Samuel L. Jackson and Julianne Moore.

Anyone else seen this?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:40 pm

Last night, one of the greatest cult classic movies of all time was on the MGMHD channel - Flash Gordon, got sucked in (again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:42 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Last night, one of the greatest cult classic movies of all time was on the MGMHD channel - Flash Gordon, got sucked in (again)

lol!

I almost watched that too! I really like that channel. I opted for The Fugitive on HBO instead though. It wasn't in HD, but it's a great movie nonetheless.

🤘
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:50 am

Quote :
Dragonslayer" (1981)

Good assessment FF! I just watched that a little while ago with my kiddos. It does hold up pretty well!

Quote :
Beowulf and Grendel (2005)

Watched this one as well. Not bad at all! There was some unintentional comedy, but yeah, good. I felt bad for the monster. And the red headed witch? greedy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:20 pm

blackieboy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

lol!

I almost watched that too! I really like that channel. I opted for The Fugitive on HBO instead though. It wasn't in HD, but it's a great movie nonetheless.

🤘

GREAT movie - I do like the older movies MGMHD shows - I think I;ll have to pay the 5 extra bucks when DirecTV starts charging for it (plus I like HDNET, HDNET Movies, Disovery HD Home Theater, UHD, Etc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Beowulf
Live Free and Die Hard
Dennis Leary- no cure for cancer home video
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:19 pm

Beowulf
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:26 am

Live Free Or Die Hard-Awesome, as always (IMO) Bruce does an great job in this movie. John McClane once again kicks terrorist ass!!!

Elf-funny movie and my favorite part of the movie (I know I've stressed this before): Zooey!!!
fainting
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:07 pm

The Departed - great flick, the ending was great
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 pm

All The King's Men

50 First Dates

Fellowship Of The Ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next