Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:43 pm

No, I get you. It's just that when talking about hot women I usually don't bring up Halle because I figure she's universally thought of as hot (of course someone will now come and lie and say she isn't Very Happy ) But, yeah, it doesn't hurt to be reminded. She was on Oprah (I WATCH IT WITH MY WIFE!) the other day and I was just shaking my head in awe. She also happens to be rather vacant upstairs...what a shame....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:46 pm

Watched The Da Vinci Code tonight. Pretty good flick, not nearly as bad as people claimed. The book, of course, is far better.

But did the movie sort of mix The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons? It's been a while since I read them.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:48 pm

I haven't read them so as to be let down....so I thought The Da Vinci Code was pretty good.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:50 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I haven't read them so as to be let down....so I thought The Da Vinci Code was pretty good.....
They're good books, but their storylines are really similar.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 am

Spider-Man 3
Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:27 am

Brothers Grimm
My Cousin Vinny-one of my favortie comedies of all time (annoying voice or not, Marisa Torme is so damn HOT in that movie)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 am

"48 HRS." with Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy... what a classic! It's still my favorite Eddie Murphy movie. His scene in the country western bar ("I don't like white people... and I don't like Rednecks. YOU people are rednecks! That means I'm ENJOYIN' this sh*t!") still kills me everytime Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:42 am

Spiderman 3 (FINALLY)

It was okay. Had some really cheesy, drawn out, awkward parts. And I loved the first two. But it was still good.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 am

me and my best mate watched die hard four earlier and it gets better every time i see it
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:09 pm

Recently seen

Platoon
Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:43 pm

PULP FICTION
(cult movie of all time ... top movie ... no substitutes ... just no words ... )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:36 pm

Grindhouse : Planet Terror
(very nice indeed. dedicate to golden 80s horror, i like it, probably one time watch movie but good)
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:39 pm

i watched van helsing the other day its such a good film
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Hostel II
( what a piece of shi*, don't believe it, total crap as the 1st part, this part is much worst ... unwatchable ... if you don't have to ... don't you ever watch it ... sick)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 am

First I watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, then Spiderman 3 (a little hokey in some parts but still a good movie). Now I'm watching Blazing Saddles and if I can make it through, Hot Shots.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:39 am

NEXT (Cage, Biel Embarassed, Moore)

VERY GOOD FLICK

It's the one where the dude can see 2 minutes into the future...terrorists....stolen nuke....GREAT STUFF!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:55 am

"Delta Farce" with Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and DJ Qualls

Let's just say it won't be winning any awards come Oscar time...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Just the same I liked it, mainly due to Bill and Larry. It was a good comedy reminicent of hokey/funny comedies of the late 80s/early 90s, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:28 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Just the same I liked it, mainly due to Bill and Larry. It was a good comedy reminicent of hokey/funny comedies of the late 80s/early 90s, IMO.

I chuckled a few times but it was nothing I hadn't already seen in "Stripes" (Bill Murray) and/or "In The Army Now" (Pauly Shore). I usually like Bill and Larry, I just think it could've been a lot better.

Glad I rented it and didn't pay $8 to see it in a theater!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 pm

I watched Death Wish again last night. Such an awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:09 pm

We Are Marshall
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:58 pm

On the big screen couple weeks ago I saw, Saw IV.

At home last night I watched: Next & Deja Vu!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:42 pm

I watched Demolition Man on TV last night.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
On the big screen couple weeks ago I saw, Saw IV.

At home last night I watched: Next & Deja Vu!

Wargod48

i saw deja vu at the cinema it was quite good
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:00 am

I saw a bit of "Farce of the Penguins" on HBO the other night. It's a parody of documentary films in which a bunch of footage of penguins is dubbed over with funny dialogue by comedians (including Bob Saget, Lewis Black, Mario Cantone, and many others)... definitely not for the kiddies.

It was funny for a while but it would've been better as a half hour short. Dragging the whole thing out to feature length killed it.

Extra points for having Samuel L. Jackson as the narrator, though. Especially when he described Antarctica as "The a**hole of the world" Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next