Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cheesiness is Showing.

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My Cheesiness is Showing. Empty
PostSubject: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 pm

David Glen Eisley. He was the singer for the excellent Giuffria. He sings a song that was used on Spongebob Squarepants. It's called "Sweet Victory". I think it's awesome. I want this song. Anyone have a clue if this was released on an album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpT0yVmJRKg
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
David Glen Eisley. He was the singer for the excellent Giuffria. He sings a song that was used on Spongebob Squarepants. It's called "Sweet Victory". I think it's awesome. I want this song. Anyone have a clue if this was released on an album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpT0yVmJRKg

It's on Spongebob's The Yellow Album
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Crap. I gotta buy a Spongebob album? Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Hey, I bought it for that song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:03 pm

As will I. As will I. Thanks DC!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Your welcome, let the cheesiness spread.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm

I've seen that "Spongebob" episode numerous times and always wondered who was singin' that song. You learn something new every day.

Anyone ever seen the Spongebob movie? In addition to a Motorhead song being played in the background in one scene (!!), the film's high point is a climactic rockin' number called "The Goofy Goober Song," which borrows liberally from Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" and also includes a brief nod to David Lee Roth's "Just A Gigolo." The first time I saw Spongebob go into the "Just A Gigolo" bit I swear I laughed so hard I damn near choked. My five year old wanted to know what was so funny about it and I said "It's a Dad thing, you wouldn't understand." Laughing

Plankton: "HIS CHOPS ARE TOO RIGHTEOUS!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Ha,I just saw that episode the other night.Thats the benefits of having a toddler in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Ha,I just saw that episode the other night.Thats the benefits of having a toddler in the house.

Yeah that and you have someone who can practice walking by walking their ass to the fridge to get you a beer. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 pm

lol!

That is a great song though I had no idea who sung it.The Goofy Goober song is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Sadly he probably made money from this Sponge Bob epsiode than he did the entire time he spent with Giuffria
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've seen that "Spongebob" episode numerous times and always wondered who was singin' that song. You learn something new every day.

Anyone ever seen the Spongebob movie? In addition to a Motorhead song being played in the background in one scene (!!), the film's high point is a climactic rockin' number called "The Goofy Goober Song," which borrows liberally from Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" and also includes a brief nod to David Lee Roth's "Just A Gigolo." The first time I saw Spongebob go into the "Just A Gigolo" bit I swear I laughed so hard I damn near choked. My five year old wanted to know what was so funny about it and I said "It's a Dad thing, you wouldn't understand." Laughing

Plankton: "HIS CHOPS ARE TOO RIGHTEOUS!" Laughing very hard

I went with my nephew to see this movie when it just came out, and I also almost died laughing at this scene. I had a similar reaction when Mike Teevee gets sucked into the TV show in Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:29 am

Too funny!!! Wouldn't mind watching it with such cool music in the background. Is Barney the purple dinosaur still on these days? I'm thinking a little "Unskinny Bop" when Barney wiggles his chunky butt Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cheesiness is Showing.   My Cheesiness is Showing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cheesiness is Showing.
Page 1 of 1