Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
biddle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Empty
PostSubject: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:34 am

...in magazines like S.O.D. The next issue of S.O.D. will also have a free Bombworks Records compilation CD. 🤘

Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... 215_05_12_2009_7_32_44_RR-SOD-Ad-0509-4
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:30 am

Cool that they included Ultimatum on the add and compilation, even though we aren't on Bombworks. We are on Retroactive, but they are both owned by the same person.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Coolness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Awesome. That is great.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Thats a pretty ballsy advertisement. Especially with how they explain some of these bands.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Thats a pretty ballsy advertisement. Especially with how they explain some of these bands.
\\
Don't think the bands can live up to the hype?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:23 am

most of them I don't think can. I just think their "for fans of____" are funny because not many of them sound like any of those bands listed and I don't think many fans of those said bands would even give much of these a try. The Seventh Angel one is the funniest of them. Fans of Celtic Frost? They don't sound anything even remotely close to Celtic Frost.

I am not ragging the bands, just think the guy went a little far with his descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:32 am

I dont see the Disffection disc...are they on bombworks or retroactive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:41 am

Seventh Angel is recording again? SWEET! Anybody have any info on that release or opinions in general [or should I just use the search function to see if this has already been talked about? ahh, memories.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:45 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Seventh Angel is recording again? SWEET! Anybody have any info on that release or opinions in general [or should I just use the search function to see if this has already been talked about? ahh, memories.]

Scratch that -

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/seventh-angel-to-release-the-dust-of-years-on-bombworks-records-t9531.htm?highlight=seventh+angel

Does not sound like anything I would be the slightest bit interested in. Ian went to the dogs after Seventh Angel, if you ask me. I don't know why me n Spec are friends either.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:41 am

Seventh Angel went doom and death. But we have to check more of their songs to see how good or bad the band progressed
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Lurideath wrote:
most of them I don't think can. I just think their "for fans of____" are funny because not many of them sound like any of those bands listed and I don't think many fans of those said bands would even give much of these a try. The Seventh Angel one is the funniest of them. Fans of Celtic Frost? They don't sound anything even remotely close to Celtic Frost.

I am not ragging the bands, just think the guy went a little far with his descriptions.

I understand what you are saying. On our last CD, Into the Pit, they had us pegged as "for fans of Metallica and Megadeth" until I protested and they changed it. Can't remember exactly what the ad said, but I think it might have been changed to, "for fans of Overkill, Metal Church and Vengeance Rising". A much more accurate description IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...   Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombworks ad that will be showing up soon...
Page 1 of 1