Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica loses what's left of street cred

Go down 
+7
tohostudios
manny
MetalRob331
bgast1
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Metallica loses what's left of street cred Empty
PostSubject: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 am

http://thegauntlet.com/article/339/14571/Metallica.html

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 am

Since when did Metallica HAVE any street cred left? scratch

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:49 am

It's for charity...and who the hell really cares about "street cred" anyway? People that obsess over "selling out", "street cred", etc...need a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:11 am

Sewing machines are totally METAL!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 am

Nah, I don't care about the street cred - I just think the whole sewing machine concept is hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:20 am

Metallica loses what's left of street cred L-sm1
Fat Freddy wrote:
Sewing machines are totally METAL!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Shocked Huh.

I'm positive you've started this thread before...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Yeah, Metallica sold out, helping out with charities and all. Piss on them!
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Hmmmm. Me, I don't really care. I like what I like and I like Metallica except for St. Anger. Didn't really check into the giving to charity angle, but if that is what they are doing, great. Giving is good.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Metallica released 4 straight masterpieces, there aren't a lot of bands that can say that. With those releases they set there bar so high that anything other then a masterpiece is crapped on for the most part.

Yes and sewing machines are def. metal 🤘
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Master! Master!
What is the new of the sewing machine I've been after.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 pm

I guess I'm old and out of the loop but why does signing a sewing machine in an effort to raise money for charity constitute a loss of "street cred"? Would Metallica have been more hip to tell the charity to go F themselves?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Would Metallica have been more hip to tell the charity to go F themselves?

Of Course,that would be way more Metal! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:50 pm

manny wrote:
Master! Master!

...cross-stitching I despise.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:39 am

How the mighty have fallen... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:25 pm

manny wrote:
Master! Master!
You jacked that one all up, man. lol!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Metallica loses what's left of street cred Metallicafailay6

I thought this was pretty chuckle-worthy.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Who cares. They're pushing close to their 50's and deserve whatever they can get and do. It's not the 80's and they're not in their 20's. Give it a rest guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica loses what's left of street cred   Metallica loses what's left of street cred Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica loses what's left of street cred
Page 1 of 1