Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gene Simmons' show...

Go down 
+2
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Gene Simmons' show... Empty
PostSubject: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Has anyone seen Gene Simmons Family Jewels? It's pretty entertaining! He should wear his KISS gear again just for kicks!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:13 pm

Although I'm a big fan of KISS and Gene Simmons,this show does not interest me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:29 pm

How much for a ticket? Gene Simmons' show... Biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:26 pm

007 wrote:
Although I'm a big fan of KISS and Gene Simmons,this show does not interest me in the least.

I know...celebrities getting their own shows sucks sometimes but I can't help it sometimes...gene simmons is just wow...his face lift was gross.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:31 pm

I don't watch it religiously but I've caught a few episodes of Gene's show. It's not bad. I prefer it greatly over "The Osbournes," which of course it resembles, because Gene's kids don't swear every other word, Gene can speak in coherent, complete sentences, and Shannon Tweed is still attractive. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:52 pm

I bought the first season on DVD. I like it, but then again, I like burnt toast.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:14 pm

I like this show. It's a complete work, much like Hogan Knows Best (which I can't stand despite being a big Hulk Hogan fan), but it's still entertaining and pretty funny at times.

I caught the whole first season on A&E On Demand, and I've been trying to keep up with the 2nd season. It's definitely one of the better celebrity "reality" shows.

I wish Gene would use this show's success to push a new studio solo album, but it looks like he's going back into the vault for b-sides and unreleased stuff. Still, better than nothin'.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:22 pm

I like the show, but I don't see every episode. His kids seems much more level headed that the osbourne clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 2:47 am

Pretty much just for the daughter...Gene is a good lad, but a money whoar, so unless he donates to my personal money whoaring charity, I'll change the channel.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:04 am

always watching
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:01 am

I do like it myself, it's different and more entraining that Ozzy's one, yes it's all staged but there's worse on the box, it's just finished here and the next program that they stuck in it's place is Hogan Knows Best, I watched a few minutes of it and switched off, total crap that is.

Bring back Al Bundy !

W.W.A.D. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons' show...   Gene Simmons' show... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gene Simmons' show...
Page 1 of 1