Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner with Gene Simmons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

Dinner with Gene Simmons Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with Gene Simmons   Dinner with Gene Simmons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:04 pm

I got this off of Blabbermouth:
What would you pay to party with a rock legend? Bid now on this experience of a lifetime for you and up to three guests to dine with Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed! Fly to Los Angeles, where you'll enjoy a two-night stay in deluxe accommodations. Join Gene and Shannon for a night you'll never forget, as they wine and dine you at one of their favorite L.A. restaurants.
This once-in-a-lifetime star treatment begins when you and your guests board a plane from anywhere in the continental United States and fly to Los Angeles, where you'll enjoy a two-night stay in deluxe accommodations. Then travel like rock stars in a limousine bound for the restaurant where you'll join Gene and Shannon for dinner. Ask Gene and Shannon what it's like to live in the spotlight, or star in their own real life series on A&E, "Gene Simmons Family Jewels"... and everything else you've been dying to ask.
Finally, you'll take home a rare "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" collector's edition DVD set signed by the entire Simmons family to remember the night you partied with a rock legend!
100% of the net proceeds will benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
For more information on this unique opportunity, click here.

I agree with one of the posters on the forum. Gene Simmons would probably make you pay for your meal (hell, maybe even his meal and Shannon Tweed's meal as well) and leave the waiter a very hefty tip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Gene Simmons   Dinner with Gene Simmons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:03 pm

Would love to meet him. Unfortunately I'm not rich. Sad

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Gene Simmons   Dinner with Gene Simmons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:04 pm

Last time I checked, the top bid on this auction was over $25,000!!

Who the heck has that kinda money to burn?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Gene Simmons   Dinner with Gene Simmons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:12 pm

Quote :
100% of the net proceeds will benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
why doesn't he just donate the proceeds from all that worthless crap Kiss merchendise he peddles. it'd be alot quicker, & no one would be forced to look at him while they ate.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Gene Simmons   Dinner with Gene Simmons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Gene Simmons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: