Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pee on Gene Simmons face.

Go down 
+7
Onkel Ben
Schbopo
sam
XYZ
Thrasher73
Am I Evil?
Troublezone
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Pee on Gene Simmons face. Empty
PostSubject: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm

lol!

You Can Now Pee On GENE SIMMONS' Face - June 16, 2009
KISS bassist/vocalist Gene SimmonsPee on Gene Simmons face. Mag-glass_10x10 has issued the following update:

"Yep. For all of you who have always wanted to pee on my face!!! Now you can.

"A&E has put 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' urinal cakes [see photo below] throughout the country, featuring my face on the cakes. They're in most bathrooms. Now, for those of you who need detail = all you need to do is point your tool into the urinal, hit the 'cake' with your flow and don't be surprised if the urinal cake talks back to you!!!

"And please, leave the urinal cake in the pee hole for others to enjoy.

"Reports have come in that some of you have been stealing 'em. If so, kindly remember to wash 'em before you take 'em home."

Simmons will be the featured guest on tonight's (Tuesday, June 16) edition of "The Hour". The program, which airs at 11:00 p.m. on CBC in Canada, is hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos.

Gene Simmons and his unconventional family are back and better than ever for an all-new season of A&E's hit unscripted series "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". The 15-episode season kicked off on June 7 with Sophie's sweet sixteen party, giving viewers an all-access pass to the milestone celebration.

In addition to Sophie's sweet sixteen, the new season will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the entire family's many adventures. From Gene's appearance on "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" to Gene filming a Japanese monster flick, to Shannon preparing for a role in a roller derby exploitation film, to Nick getting his own apartment, to Sophie fending off ill-intentioned teenaged boys, viewers will follow the Simmons-Tweed clan as they set out to prove, yet again, why they are the most non-traditional, traditional family in America.

Pee on Gene Simmons face. Gene_urinal
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm

more money for him
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
more money for him

You got it.

I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:
more money for him

You got it.

I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.
I think he collects the pee then bottles it and sells it.DAMN GREEDY BASTARD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Still waiting for the Kiss T.P.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 pm

One of these days, I'm gunna send Gene a bag of sign. I'll probably send Eddie one as well.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm

what a merchandise smurf-for-hire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 pm

xyz wrote:
One of these days, I'm gunna send Gene a bag of sign. I'll probably send Eddie one as well.
VH.I like eddie he worked for his popularity and money.kiss is smurf poo and just did random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
VH.I like eddie he worked for his popularity and money.kiss is smurf poo and just did random stuff.

"Random stuff"? What? KISS were just as worthy of their success as VH was. Admittedly they've become kind of a joke thanks to Gene, but he's a talented vocalist and a good player, as were all the members. What's great about early KISS is that they were a band, with each member contributing their own unique elements to the songwriting, along with their stage shows and costumes that gave them kind of a cult-appeal that few other bands had. And yes, Gene has turned KISS into little more than a merchandising scheme, but even you must admit they wrote some of the defining songs of rock n' roll that are far away from "random smurf poo" and influenced countless bands to come.
Back to top Go down
Onkel Ben
Metal novice
Metal novice
Onkel Ben

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

This is just one more reason for me to hate this guy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Still waiting for the Kiss T.P.

They've already done that one. When the KISS MY ASS tribute album came out they also released KISS toilet paper as a promotional item for the CD.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I'd probably do the same thing. Those check would cash just fine.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 am

Schbopo wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:

"Random stuff"? What? KISS were just as worthy of their success as VH was. Admittedly they've become kind of a joke thanks to Gene, but he's a talented vocalist and a good player, as were all the members. What's great about early KISS is that they were a band, with each member contributing their own unique elements to the songwriting, along with their stage shows and costumes that gave them kind of a cult-appeal that few other bands had. And yes, Gene has turned KISS into little more than a merchandising scheme, but even you must admit they wrote some of the defining songs of rock n' roll that are far away from "random smurf poo" and influenced countless bands to come.

Your best post yet schmoopy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 am

I thought that was his wife's job.(Rimshot) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:08 am

xyz wrote:
One of these days, I'm gunna send Gene a bag of sign.

$5 says he'll sell it off as his own to a KISS fanboy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee on Gene Simmons face.   Pee on Gene Simmons face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pee on Gene Simmons face.
Page 1 of 1