Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Dropkick Murphys

Go down 
+3
Olafsto
Stender
tohostudios
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 pm

I really like Flatfoot 56. I enjoy their two discs more than the last two Dropkick Murphys discs which I thought contained a lot of filler.

The last truly great DM disc was Blackout IMO.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Another Christian Celtic Punk sounding band is Ballydowse.
Anyone familiar with them?
I have the two albums they released before they split up.
They are different and have a unique sound.
Also their message and lyrics are very unusual for a band from US, as they are very radical left wingers.
Both their albums are great IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Also their message and lyrics are very unusual for a band from US, as they are very radical left wingers.

I have both albums and I agree that they are good (even if they are left wingers Wink) .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

I have both albums and I agree that they are good (even if they are left wingers Wink) .

lol!
You`re not a member of Jesus Radicals huh DB??
I dont belong to any "wing" but I`m closer to left than right, so i dont mind their Political views.
And i don`t think they are pushing it, but rather have intelligent and thought provoking lyrics.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Olafsto wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

lol!
I dont belong to any "wing" but I`m closer to left than right, so i dont mind their Political views.
And i don`t think they are pushing it, but rather have intelligent and thought provoking lyrics.

I agree, they're lyics are intelligent and thought provoking which makes them bearable. I don't mind people having different views from mine as long as they're respectful of my beliefs. I myself am closer to the right than the left but I am no radical. In reality nobody here is far right or far left. Far right is Nazism and far left is Communism, most people are somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

lol!

I agree, they're lyics are intelligent and thought provoking which makes them bearable. I don't mind people having different views from mine as long as they're respectful of my beliefs. I myself am closer to the right than the left but I am no radical. In reality nobody here is far right or far left. Far right is Nazism and far left is Communism, most people are somewhere in the middle.

Agreed on all points!!
Of course people here don`t agree on everything, but we respect eachother and that`s the main reason this board rules..
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 pm

New album from Flatfoot 56 is beeing recorded right now..
Looking forward to that one!!

http://www.flatfoot56.com/
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

One thing thats diffent is drop kick are catholic.There music isnt but they are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dropkick Murphys   Christian Dropkick Murphys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Dropkick Murphys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2