Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New song from Dropkick Muphys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

New song from Dropkick Muphys Empty
PostSubject: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 am

New album coming in March, will be one of very few albums i plan on buying this year. Listen to the first single here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-stream-new-dropkick-murphys-album-going-out-in-style-20110118
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 am

Always liked these guys and that's a great song.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 am

LOVE the band, and that song makes my hopes high for another great album. Blackout is still their best IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Great song. I've been kinda disappointed in their last couple. I agree Blackout is their best followed by Sing Loud Sing Proud.

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Hmmm, maybe. I like Warrior's Code a lot too and I love the song Sunshine Highway.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Sunshine Highway was the only one that really clicked with me off that album. I thought the last couple Real McKenzies albums were better than Dropkick Murphys.

PostSubject: Re: New song from Dropkick Muphys   New song from Dropkick Muphys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New song from Dropkick Muphys
Page 1 of 1