Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just curious

Go down 
+13
scottmitchell74
Addy
T-Roy
DeathCult
XYZ
Schbopo
skullsmasher
mc666
kmorg
UltraMagnus007
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:12 am

skullsmasher wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

This year alone, I've bought 1,042 albums. Got them all listed in a little drop-down box here: http://getcharocksoff.blogspot.com
Dang!!! at $10 -$ 18 a disc how can you do this? If I get 10 to 15 a year anymore I feel good.
I could never manage that. 90% of those were bought for less than $5, and I got a lot of them for free. Still a lot of cash, but it's what I spend my money on. Some people buy smokes and beer each week; I buy music.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:18 am

Heck Im lucky if i can buy 5 a year
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 am

I have no idea how many I buy a year but it is certainly nowhere near what eyesore does. If I was single I am sure I would own more, but now it is matter of space and of course money so I don't buy as many as I use to. I keep a list and try to stray from it, but that never works if I see a bargain or something really cool I have been searching for.

Eyesore how do you store all of your CDs? Do you file them alphabetical order or by genre?
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:36 pm

I'm almost up to 1000. I used to buy maybe one to two hundred cd's a year... But now... It's close to 50ish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm

xyz wrote:
kmorg wrote:
This is not all my titles, but if anyone wants to count them:

http://www.metal-archives.com/usercol.php?id=6359&nickname=kmorg

1929 albums. Just copy and paste into Word and do a line count.

Ha, just did it with Excel! Since my metal archives thingy is not updated, and is missing bands that are not metal, according to them (why is Ratt not metal, but Dokken is?), my new estimation would be that I own closer to 2500 CD's then.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 pm

I have 1100+ CD's and 200+ cassettes and 17 music DVD's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Have not done an actual inventory in awhile but I have about 3500 CD's, 1000 Vinyl LP's and 150 or so music DVD's!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just curious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2