Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)

Go down 
+42
Required Fields
candlemass
scottmitchell74
Stender
Motorsud
TheGooch
criss3o
rattpoison
Addy
biddle
mc666
QuothTheRaven
metalmaniac122
EvyMetal
spiritoradio
nevermore
Lurideath
MoonChild
ghost
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Troublezone
Chairman_Smith
skullsmasher
powermacho
the sentinel
XYZ
akeldama
Hamer12
Thrasher73
Olafsto
Follower of Jesus
Invader
sam
Damien Solta
DeathCult
metalinmyveins
Schbopo
manny
ultmetal
krokus
MetalRob331
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:53 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
I like metal more, but that albums just eh.

That's strange... I thought it was a groundbreaking record for thrash mixing melody and heaviness.

It is groundbreaking when you ask most people what they think of when they think of thrash they would probably say Metallica's MOP or RTL.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm REALLY late to this party - Mostly because the first page of this thread is the most confusing thing EVER.

Anyway, I'll go :

DIO - Last in Line
OZZY - Diary of a Madman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:00 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
I'm REALLY late to this party - Mostly because the first page of this thread is the most confusing thing EVER.

Anyway, I'll go :

DIO - Last in Line
OZZY - Diary of a Madman

Apparently, you're still confused. The active games are:

Master of Puppets 6
Jailbreak 8

Number of the Beast 9
British Steel 3
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Anyway, I'll go :

DIO - Last in Line
OZZY - Diary of a Madman

Thanks Spec for tellin him also. Mgla we are down to 5 albums and after those 5 albums go against eachother and we declare a winner we won't be using any other albums.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm

oh, all right. Sorry

NOTB - 10
British Steel - 3
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:09 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
oh, all right. Sorry

NOTB - 10
British Steel - 3

Argh, tis a sad day for the sentinel. Sad Luckily Maiden is his second favorite band! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 am

the sentinel wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
oh, all right. Sorry

NOTB - 10
British Steel - 3

Argh, tis a sad day for the sentinel. Sad Luckily Maiden is his second favorite band! Very Happy

Haha, well ....mostly because the production on British Steel is soooo weak..... well, sorry to say this, but the guitars have no balls - They could have more of a crunch - But the version they did of "Metal Gods" with ripper on the live London DVD....HOLY COW! 🤘

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Good point. Sometimes producers and or the recording process can really affect an album. Look what Vinnie Poncia did to Kiss in the early 1980's. Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:20 pm

As it still stands

Metallica - 6
Lizzy - 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Actually, I've always loved the sound of British Steel (on LP). Listen to a first pressing of that on vinyl...it sounds like the band is IN the living room with you. They have not recaptured that sound on any of the CD versions of that album.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:37 am

Col Cold Sweat! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 pm

we need more voters..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 pm

...or less games
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:42 pm

We are coming down to gut check time brothers!!! Let's get some more votes!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:19 pm

we need tp get some more regulars over here to vote.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Metallica - 7
Thin Lizzy - 8

I couldn't remember if I voted on this one, and I guess I didn't.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Can I vote again?

just kidding
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 am

Too many people pass this part of the forum by.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Too many people pass this part of the forum by.

I know. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Metallica - 8
Thin Lizzy - 8

Sorry Lizzy, you are great, but I don't think my vote comes as a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Maybe if we started a new album battle, people would be more interested?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Maybe if we started a new album battle, people would be more interested?

No! This needs to be finished!! Sticky this thread.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 am

I'm too "meh" on either band to vote.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
I'm too "meh" on either band to vote.

Its a toss up for a lot of ppl, but I hope they're voting on the album not the band they like better.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:24 am

Metallica - Master of Puppets -8
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak -9

PostSubject: Re: Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)   Album Elimination Game!  Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Elimination Game! Dream Theater vs. Symphony X (VOTE NOW)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next