Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dream Theater Album

Go down 
+4
GrandNational
Hamer12
mc666
TheGooch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

New Dream Theater Album Empty
PostSubject: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:18 am

Is it any good people?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 am

it's much better than Octavarium (which was still good).

Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 1:26 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:58 pm

Waiting for it to come in the mail.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 pm

Much better then I was expecting. I also agree that it is much better then Octavarium.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 am

i just got the new dream theatre album and i like it also. it is not as good as images and words but it still good

i see now they have signed to roadrunner they have included the obligatory anti us in iraq song that many roadrunner bands are doing

also check the liner notes and on the song repentance (i think) you will see their are a number of guest "voices" including that of one Corey Taylor! what is that about
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:39 am

i dunno how "obligatory" it is. fact is many people dislike what's going on in Iraq. i doubt Roadrunner has anything to do with it.

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:33 am

You may dislike his bands, but Corey Taylor has a killer singing voice.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 am

Eyesore wrote:

???

You're in the right church, but the wrong pew, my friend.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:14 pm

I like it - good album. I need to listen to it more before I decide how it ranks compared to the other albums.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:19 pm

no, Dream Theater categorically sucks
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:10 am

AchrisK wrote:
you mistakenly state that as fact, when it's actually a misinformed opinion. Very Happy

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:35 am

yes corey taylor has a good voice despite the fact that slipknot are crap. stone sour are a bit better but are musically cliched in that it has been done before.

yes of course many people have feelings about iraq but it just seems to me to be the flavour of the month to go on about it. hell megadeth do for an entire album
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:15 am

mc666 wrote:
AchrisK wrote:
you mistakenly state that as fact, when it's actually a misinformed opinion. Very Happy

Yeah, but if I stated it as opinion, then nobody would want to fight New Dream Theater Album Angry

Already people are used to my crap and rarely react. I miss the gool ol days New Dream Theater Album Icon_sad

ack
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 pm

I really like the album - I picked up the version with the DVD - haven't watched it yet, but the 5.1 surround sound mix frakin' rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
???

You're in the right church, but the wrong pew, my friend.
Hahaha. How'd I do that.

My homolicious obsession of Corey Taylor is getting out of control! Rolling Eyes

EDIT: That was supposed to be here! Laughing Or are you just saying Corey Taylor sucks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dream Theater Album   New Dream Theater Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dream Theater Album
Page 1 of 1