Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD

Go down 
+11
Stender
dmitriyk2007
Gilbert
chucksteak
zombiewalkin
sam
sovdat
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
DeathCult
Velvet Creation
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Except for the NWOKT (new wave of killer thrash), everything I know about thrash I learned in 9th grade. I really haven't ventured from those bands I listened to in 1990, and Razor wasn't one of those.

Oh, you woefully ignorant peasant! Sad I must enlighten you. Another comp swap or not, I am now committed to seeing that you get a proper education in all things thrash metal. You can just hijack the comp swap thread and post your opinions of what I send you in it. PM me your address, heathen, and I'll see to the rest!

Speaking of the comp swap, when is there going to be another?
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

I guess every time I go to the record store I will ask them to open it for me before I buy it and ask them to prove this is legitimate. I had no idea it was a bootleg. I never mislead anyone because I had no knowledge it could be fake.

Like I asked you numerous times before if you had that knowledge before hand why didn't you ask those questions before buying? Not wait until three seconds left in a auction and than place an outrageous bid. Could have saved us both a lot of headaches.

you never wanted to answer any questions. Just keep hurling accusations and insults.

So does someone have a list of all known bootlegs to share so everyone who thinks of selling a CD will know beforehand?

You're still hung up on this you obviously have no real pain,despair,etc you keep crying about. I've told you sorry numerous times I had no idea it was a boot yet you continue to avoid my questions and keep hurling insults.

Yes I feel pain and have problems in my life, I'm out of work for over 4 months now after yet another back surgery and facing forclosure. My family and I will soon have no place to live. I don't give a rats ass anymore about this I got bigger things to worry about. I have real problems and I tried helping you out but all you wanted was to ignore my simple questions and rip me off.

You got your 100 dollars back AND THEN ANOTHER 25 for reselling it after copying it huh? Nice work.
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 pm

I did not ask you about numbers etc, because I was sure that where is no bootlegs of Shotgun Justice. This was big surprice for me. Howewer, you wrote in description of item: original Fring product CD. I sell your CD with big problems here in Russia with price 25 USD and every guy, who take your CD in his hands said to me: BOOTLEG. Result of this situation is following: you received 108 $ from me, I sell bootleg with price 25 $, so my lost is 83 $. Perfect progeny! Howewer, every 6 months on Ebay I have analogous smurf poo. In the middle I receive smurf poo 1-2 times, when I buy 40-50 CDs.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Take it to PM, both of you. No more airing this out with all and sundry looking on.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm

I deleted that last message posted, just so everyone knows.

I am going to say this again: TAKE IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

We oughta change your name to "Billy Badass"
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 pm

DeathCult wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I'm more partial to Mortimer Meatgrinder myself. Very Happy

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I'm more partial to Mortimer Meatgrinder myself. Very Happy

Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
VikthorH
Metal novice
Metal novice
VikthorH

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: RAZOR shotgun justice   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:59 am

I received an e-mail from Bob Reid, he said they will be reissuing SHOTGUN JUSTICE soon.
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Darn it! Thanks for the russian for sharing this valuable info. Now I just found out my copy of Shotgun Justice is also boot.

The ''F'' in the FPD matrix number line definitely differs in shape from the two other letters ''PD.'' And to make matters worse, I compared this copy to the other Fringe Product CDs I have, and all of the others have way better, and more professionaly made matrix numbers and or barcodes surrounding the matrix numbers!

I am LIVID!

I had always thought this one was original, since I was of the idea that there was never a boot for this one!
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 am

Looks like our friend Dmitry is back at it...

AGAIN!!!!

This CD is for sale on Ebay once more, and this time it's legit! Dmitry has gone thru the trouble of asking the seller for matrix numbers and any accompanying data beside said numbers! And ladies and gentlemen, it says a lot more than just FPD3094.

So to all of you that replied ''FPD3094...'' *in southern drawl* Y'ALL HAVE BOOTLEGS!
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:29 am

Woah, this puppy is going for a good price! Might break records as far thrash CDs is concerned!

I bet that Soviet Dmitry is in the lead, no doubt. Here, just check it out for yo'self!

Razor SHOTGUN JUSTICE ''CLICK ME NOW!''
Back to top Go down
VikthorH
Metal novice
Metal novice
VikthorH

PostSubject: Rare CDs   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 am

It seems odd that Shotgun Justice goes for that high, probably because of the overinflated reputation of that release (the fastest, heaviest, meanest thrash album), thrash is not all about speed, all the time, it is just monotonous.

I find these rare albums to be better, and they rarely go past $60 US dollars on auction:
SACROSANCT - Recesses for the Depraved (Technical/Progressive Thrash)
ASSORTED HEAP - Mindwaves (Death/Thrash)
DEATHROW - Deception Ignored (Technical/Progressive Thrash)
CYCLONE - Inferior to None (Thrash)
SHAH - Beware (Thrash)
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm

VikthorH wrote:
It seems odd that Shotgun Justice goes for that high, probably because of the overinflated reputation of that release (the fastest, heaviest, meanest thrash album), thrash is not all about speed, all the time, it is just monotonous.

I find these rare albums to be better, and they rarely go past $60 US dollars on auction:
SHAH - Beware (Thrash)

I think the reason that it goes for THAT high is that it's uber RARE. Especially since it's the original/official first press copy we're talking about. If I would'nt have know about the boot, I would have never understood the current price range, but now I know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOE!!!!!

Besides it's one of thrash's MUST HAVEs.
Back to top Go down
VikthorH
Metal novice
Metal novice
VikthorH

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Necrosultan wrote:
VikthorH wrote:

SHAH - Beware (Thrash)

I think the reason that it goes for THAT high is that it's uber RARE. Especially since it's the original/official first press copy we're talking about. If I would'nt have know about the boot, I would have never understood the current price range, but now I know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOE!!!!!

Besides it's one of thrash's MUST HAVEs.

I consider Violent Restitution to be the best RAZOR release, it sucks
that back in day, Roadrunner and SPV declined to carry Shotgun Justice,
instead it was released by the crappy Fringe product.
If "Shotgun Justice" was owned by SPV, anyone could buy an original copy for less than $15 US dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Necrosultan wrote:
Woah, this puppy is going for a good price! Might break records as far thrash CDs is concerned!

I bet that Soviet Dmitry is in the lead, no doubt. Here, just check it out for yo'self!

Razor SHOTGUN JUSTICE ''CLICK ME NOW!''

Yeah, with 4 days left, it looks like it'll fetch more than the $267 I got for mine last year.

Quote :

Fringe has put out quite a number of quality releases, imo. I can't think of a better Canadian label for punk and metal [other than Dayglo Abortions own label, and that is only because the Dayglo Abortions are on it!!].
Back to top Go down
VikthorH
Metal novice
Metal novice
VikthorH

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Quote :

Quote :
Fringe has put out quite a number of quality releases, imo. I can't think of a better Canadian label for punk and metal [other than Dayglo Abortions own label, and that is only because the Dayglo Abortions are on it!!].

I meant they folded and all of their releases went out of print, there no one to contact in case some other label decides to reissue their albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 pm

VikthorH wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

I meant they folded and all of their releases went out of print, there no one to contact in case some other label decides to reissue their albums.

Ahh, gotcha. That is very true. Although that guy on ebay that sells all the old Fringe merch must know someone that would have authority over licencing, etc?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
VikthorH wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ahh, gotcha. That is very true. Although that guy on ebay that sells all the old Fringe merch must know someone that would have authority over licencing, etc?

Yah, I'm thinking that "recped" guy on eBay HAD to have worked at Fringe considering the sheer amount of their stuff that he has that is still sealed from that label.

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 pm

If I remember correctly, he actually said in his listing when he began that he worked for the label and was selling off the remaining stock. I might be the only one, but I totally dig the Splatterpunk and most of the "A Touch of Fringe" comp [still trying to get that Northern Vultures stuff. That is all I am missing. So, be a pal, whomever has it. Your Uncle is your friend...!].
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
If I remember correctly, he actually said in his listing when he began that he worked for the label and was selling off the remaining stock. I might be the only one, but I totally dig the Splatterpunk and most of the "A Touch of Fringe" comp [still trying to get that Northern Vultures stuff. That is all I am missing. So, be a pal, whomever has it. Your Uncle is your friend...!].

Yah, I vaguely recall that in his early listings.

I thought Splatterpunk was good stuff! M.A.D. was also enjoyable, if a bit meandering in places. Whenever I get to where I'm collecting again, I need to pick up the Dogs With Jobs stuff too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

I bought a couple of albums from Fringe Records off of eBay. I think I bought something off of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Yah, I vaguely recall that in his early listings.

I thought Splatterpunk was good stuff! M.A.D. was also enjoyable, if a bit meandering in places. Whenever I get to where I'm collecting again, I need to pick up the Dogs With Jobs stuff too.

Talk to me when you're ready. I can sit on those Dogs cds for a long time.
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Hello to all fair people! I got it!!! I...... G..O..T.......I..T.!.!.!. $ 255 and I got Razor - Shotgun Justice 1990 Fring ORG in perfect condition in to my collection! CD matrix is right! Not cheap bootleg, which is sell at now one greece guy on E-bay. My neighbours are nearly dead, becaus I play Razor through 200 WATTs acoustic system. Seems I will be have problems with f***** russian militia...
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm

I am ready answere to all quastions about right original CD Razor - Shotgun Justice + also about Razor - Open hostility. For example about differences Original Cds from Boots. Sorry for my lousy English. Howewer I speak English better, than every metalhead on thhis forum speak Russian. Best regards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next