Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD

Go down 
+11
Stender
dmitriyk2007
Gilbert
chucksteak
zombiewalkin
sam
sovdat
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
DeathCult
Velvet Creation
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:16 pm

I have gotten the same bs from a buyer. He claims I ripped him off with a bootleg. He has also filed a paypal claim against me. I had no idea that this may or may be legit. It is professionally printed and was factory pressed. He showed me a picture of his "original" and my CD. He claims his is in bad shape but they were both mint shape from the picture. I think I'm getting screwed here.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Sounds like you might be. Where is the buyer from? Sometimes location can say a lot...

Also, will you be getting your supposed "bootleg" back from him?

Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:27 pm

buyer is from Russia. I sent it there against better judgement as I have had problems with buyers there before. I am disputing the claim and the buyer no longer wants to talk to me they just want their money back. I have no idea if I will see it again or not!??
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Last time I heard Russia is notorious for nothing but bootleg albums. I have bought a few Russian bootlegged albums myself in the past. Did I complain? No I was just happy to get the album I was looking for. Although I had no idea that was what I was getting.

But I never mislead them into anything as I had no idea of possible bootlegging of this albyum. If they were so concerned about this why not ask me before bidding? That is what irrates me the most. He waited until there was 3 seconds left and then wins it. Gets his CD and then claims I am ripping him off with something inferior that is of no $ value.

By the way, cool board here! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

chucksteak wrote:
buyer is from Russia. I sent it there against better judgement as I have had problems with buyers there before. I am disputing the claim and the buyer no longer wants to talk to me they just want their money back. I have no idea if I will see it again or not!??

Yah, sounds like you definitely got hosed. I sold to a guy in Russia once, and I made sure I could back myself up if something went wrong. I sent it registered mail w/ tracking number, took pictures of my own personal copy AND the copy he got (same CD, obviously), made sure to keep my mailing receipt, etc. Turns out it was all for nothing, as the dude was incredibly cool to deal with!

You have to be careful sometimes with Russian bidders, sometimes some of the Asian bidders (China mainly), and occasionally the Greek and Italian buyer. I'm not trying to say they are ALL bad, but the bad ones give all the honest folks a bad name.

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Quote :
sometimes some of the Asian bidders (China mainly)[/size]

Screw China. I make them pay an extra $11 for registered or give it to the next highest bidder.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
sometimes some of the Asian bidders (China mainly)[/size]

Screw China. I make them pay an extra $11 for registered or give it to the next highest bidder.

Agreed, China and the Phillipines have given me problems 9 times out of 10 on ebay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 am

I managed to buy evil invaders. I'm really interested in this band. Are the later releases more interesting?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Shotgun Justice DESTROYS everything else they did (and I think all of their albums are either good or great).

Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Shotgun Justice seems impossible to find though. i guess quite a few are hard to find . i like violent restitution and shotgun the most. The few that have been reissued are the easiest ones to find.
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey where! I am dmitriyk2007 and I was ripped on ebay by this guy. He sell to me f****n bootleg of Razor - Shotgun Justice CD. Yes, I am from Russia, but I am very serious collector and I know enough information about authentic Cds and bootlegs. I was ripped, I lost 108 USD. I sold his bootleg in Russia and had only 25 USD.

About Original Cds of Razor.

Original Razor - Open Hostility (Fring) has CD matrix:

FZZ2<177>FPD3114 | |||||||| ||| ||||| ||||| |||| made by/fabrigue par DISGUE AMERIC & CANADA

Original - Shotgun Justice has CD matrix:

708/FPD-3094 | |||||| ||||| ||||| |||| |||| made by/fabrique par DISQUE AMERIC & CANADA

All simbols are engraved and printed backward. Very hard to read.

If you do not want to be ripped, you must to ask seller about Cd matrix, because pirates may not to repeat authentic CD matrix! Usually Cd matrix of bootlegs is very simple and not professional.

His Razor - Shotgun Justice has Cd matrix:

FPD 3094,

letter F has other style in compare with P and D. This is 100% cheap bootleg. His CD also had secondary signes, that is bootleg. Polygraphy of booklet and label side of the CD (colors, clearness, surface of paper etc.)

He asked me, why I bought his Cds, if I have the same Cds. Howewer, I not ask him how many times today he had defecation acts or other things. This is only my wishers - to buy or not to buy.

Best regards to all fair people, except this whorst lier, who ripped me!!!!!

Hey, lier! When you will have problems and pain in your life you remember me and how I opened your package with bootleg and had pain, emptiness and despair.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 pm

EDIT: Thought he was talking about someone else, nevermind. lol!

Last edited by DeathCult on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Quote :
Howewer, I not ask him how many times today he had defecation acts or other things.

I LOVE this guy, if only for this one line!!

But to be fair, that matrix does indicate a boot. For a buck oh eight, I would be a little [lot] upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Dumb question. Why don't bootleggers just use the true matrix numbers on their discs?
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:40 pm

You will see, you will see, of course....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Something to do with the machine they are pressed on. i also know that in some cases, you can tell which generation of presses an album is, if the matrix ends with a 2 or 3 or 4, etc.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:45 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Something to do with the machine they are pressed on. i also know that in some cases, you can tell which generation of presses an album is, if the matrix ends with a 2 or 3 or 4, etc.

Neat, never knew that.
Back to top Go down
dmitriyk2007
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Bootleggers may repeat only part of Cd matrix, for example number. But they may not repeat complex barcodes, engraved simbols etc. I had more hard to find CDs, than Shotgun Justice and I may talk about this problem.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

One of you guys trim this thread a bit? Could have sworn there were a few more replies when I first looked....

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
One of you guys trim this thread a bit? Could have sworn there were a few more replies when I first looked....

There was, nothing important, just him pushing a disc on ebay
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:55 pm

DeathCult wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

There was, nothing important, just him pushing a disc on ebay

Ah, ok. I didn't read any of the later replies (the ones now gone). I just went up to his first and went from there. Never made it to the later (now missing) replies.

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey! You know I have never heard a note from Razor? Anyone give a crap?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Hey! You know I have never heard a note from Razor? Anyone give a crap?

This is a problem that must be corrected. If we do another comp swap and you and I get matched up, I believe I can fix it. In fact, I could introduce you to many bands you've never heard a note from (most of them you've probably never even heard OF).

I'll have no one ignorant of the joys of the thrash genre if I can help it. I guess I must take it upon myself to educate you heathens...

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Except for the NWOKT (new wave of killer thrash), everything I know about thrash I learned in 9th grade. I really haven't ventured from those bands I listened to in 1990, and Razor wasn't one of those.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Except for the NWOKT (new wave of killer thrash), everything I know about thrash I learned in 9th grade. I really haven't ventured from those bands I listened to in 1990, and Razor wasn't one of those.

Oh, you woefully ignorant peasant! Sad I must enlighten you. Another comp swap or not, I am now committed to seeing that you get a proper education in all things thrash metal. You can just hijack the comp swap thread and post your opinions of what I send you in it. PM me your address, heathen, and I'll see to the rest!

PostSubject: Re: Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD   Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about RAZOR - SHOTGUN JUSTICE CD
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next