Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razor CDs question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:07 am

Was Malicious Intent released on a CD back in the 80s or is the 2002 the only version of it? This source says so, http://www4.pf-x.net/~steeler/disco/R/RAZOR.htm, although the guy from Karthago Records / Mailorder is selling the so called first pressing?

Also, was Custom Killing ever officialy released on a CD? It's not included on the list in that link, and another guy, who was selling in on tape, said the same as well. So is this Greek bootleg just a bootleg of a bootleg? Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAZOR-CUSTOM-KILLING-CD_W0QQitemZ200143781318QQihZ010QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 am

Custom Killing to my knowledge was never officially released on a CD. The band released that album themselves, as they were between labels at the time. I believe it was only released on LP and Cassette. The CD of it, I think, is a bootleg.

As for Malicious Intent, I'm not sure.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:15 am

Well, the seller told me that he bought it 10+ years ago and since it's Stefan, the (co)owner of www.metalpage.de and Karthago Records, I'll take his word and see what's it all about. It won't be that cheap, though, but it's Razor!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:46 pm

I have Malicious Intent on cd.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 pm

Yeah, I've heard that Custom Killing has never been officially released on CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:48 pm

I am 99% sure that is a boot.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:12 pm

Quote :
Hi Bostjan,

the only thing I can assure is that I bought it in a Munich CD-Import-shop at the end of the 90s. In fact this means nothing because it can be a bootleg which was put later on the market to avoid any troubles (which makes sure that the RAZOR-CD is a German bootleg), or it is the same edition which was put out later because the distro made errors, or in the best case, its the very very rare original pressing and I was lucky enough to get one of these few by chance. Its for sure that there were made 500 in the year 1991. I know this from a bandmember and still I am convinced I have that one, but how to take a guarantee for that? From "Custom killing" which is in fact a bootleg were also made only a few, but this is easier to grade, because there was only a one and only bootleg edition.

BEST WISHES
Stefan

Well, I'm going for it! I'll pay the same amount as I did for my Anacrusis boot and I.N.C. (hopefully not a boot, same as here haha Smile ) but still not as much as I did for Hobbs vs Razor CD, but it's only money and Razor rule!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Razor CDs question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor CDs question   Razor CDs question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razor CDs question
Page 1 of 1